Reviews for Hurricane
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Grate job! I'v been a really big fan of the Swat Kats and I'm glade I'v found a good aurther to that dose the Swat Kats prowed! P.S. You better not live this story with only three chaperts...( ops sorry. got carreid away.) or altest for to long.
Skybright Daye chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Whew! Intense involvement with community theatre has kept me away from writing for the past couple of weeks - it's good to be back! To answer those questions - I will post again as soon as I can, and hiding the roar of the Jet? You'll just have to keep reading, won't you? How's that for a way to keep the readers reading? ;-)

Thanx to all y'all who keep R&R'ing! Skybright
Blazewing chapter 3 . 2/17/2001
Love the story so far! When's the next part coming?
Kristen Sharpe chapter 3 . 2/17/2001
Short and a filler, but there were some nice details and I'm quite ready for more ;) Though I can't help wondering how Chance and Jake can hope to hide the sound that simply *must* accompany a jet roaring out from under the house. And, how they would ever think they could.
SevenStar chapter 3 . 2/17/2001
A filler, even thou they are boring, they keep the continuity of the story well in step. Pease contunue soon.
SevenStar chapter 2 . 1/31/2001
Thay have a long day ahead of them. Pleas continue and post again soon.
unhygeniex chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
write more, ur story has been very good
Sage SK chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Interesting indeed! I'm really curious about part three now. Keep it up!
SevenStar chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
This chapter is great. Please continue.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Well, you got *my* interest peaked anyways ;) Quite nice. Interesting... Lot of interesting history to your character... Mmm... You bet I'll be looking for part 2.
SevenStar chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
This is a great start of a story. Please post more chapters soon.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 1/10/2001