Reviews for A Riddle of The Bond Called Friendship
blueinkpen chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
hm...i like
Jadyn Potter chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
I LOVE fics that show when Tom was growing up. They're always so creative and well written, and yours definitely doesn't break the tradition. Is this going to become AU and he turns out to be a nice guy, or will he succumb to the darkness? Keep writing, this is great.
daichi chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
what...only 3 chapters? i really liked it...really...since im rather fond of that boy over there who calls himself tom riddle...
Marauder1prongs chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Hey nice chapter. Now where have I read this before? Hm... Oh yeah! The last time you posted a story exactly like this. when you re-post a story try to change it... A lot. Otherwise it just seems boring and stupid. And if you don't change it a lot what is the point of re-posting?
IBk chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
u last updated this on my birthday
Starrylibra chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
keep writing this it is really good! ilove how tom is not giving in to grindlewauld
lotsa lopve
Marauder1prongs chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Marauder1prongs chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Unless you plan on spelling better I wouldn't continue. Joking I am joking. But seriously your spelling could make due with some more attention. Oh by the way, sorry for taking so long.
October Sky chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Good beginning!
_ Inu Lover
JenCarpeDiem chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
Oh, that's so sad. Poor Tom. ):
I like this story. I'd really like to see more of how you imagine Tom's past.
Snuffles16 chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
hey I think your story's awesome, but I have to let you in on some things I figured out. I'm also attempting to write a story about Tom Riddle when he goes to Hogwarts, and I took a look at some numbers. According to my calculations, Tom Riddle was born around 1926, which means there is no possible way he could be Lucius Malfoy's age. Just thought you should know. Other than that I'd say your doing a lot better than I am at the moment. Keep it up!