Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Lythande1972 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Thanks - that was gentle, and nice. Not too over the top. Good job!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Thank you for a great piece of writing - perfectly summing up what has/had gone wrong with the son-father relationship between Lee & Adama. Go write more (while I go off on a hunt out all your other BS stories & more!)
Raquedan chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
WHAT! that wasn't an ending! you can't do this to me!...well, actually, you just did...whatever.
PadawanMage chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Ah, now I see where your Lee/Roslin roots had started in...

Now the question is: will there be an election or not?

"Where's Mom?" Lee asked, his voice sounding small and very young. - Okay, I had to really wince at that sentence, especially when William remembers back to what he went through with his wife.

Yeah, I wondered what Tigh's thoughts were on having children or not. Having a wife cheat on you and make it as public as possible would definitely take the appeal away. And I really felt bad for him when it looks like he wanted to make right with his wife, but now he'll never get the chance.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Seems Tyrol is a tad jealous of Lee? Maybe he should be doing some laps around the ship as well? ;-)

Okay, what *is* it with your fics and Lee's buttocks? Seems every female character has to either a) admire it or b)squeeze it! ;-)

What the hell, if you can’t join them, beat them, literally. - LOL!

Heck, if I was punched while going through a migraine, I guess I'd collapse sooner or later as well..
Hebe chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
The story is wonderful! I had a great time reading it. :)
melly chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
that was really good. i love it.
amarie5 chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
WOW!
I love your story, PLEASE update SOON
kd chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
You got to keep writing! Please...
Your plot could really develop from here
wemeck chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Just a tad on the short side. Otherwise could dramatic action, charaterization and plot. I felt the piece was motivated. I was so wrapped up in it I just wanted more.
angry penguin chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Rambly, no. I love a nice length for a story/chapter. I was pleasently surprised that there was another chapter. Well written. You've got me hooked. Please, please write more soon/
KathySFF chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Just wanted to say I loved your story and I hope you plan to continue to write. My personal favorite moments had to be:
Kara, Sharon and Callie admiring Lee's uh ... assets . Very funny.
The way Lee reacted to his hitting the Lt. I could see him doing it, but then all the self-recrimination about how so unlike an officer it was, and how he was so going to get it from his father.
Loved the way Kara was looking at Adama as he waited to hear about his son and was thinking about his nick name (Old Man) and how he now actually looked like one.
It was really interesting that you had Adama Sr. and Tigh discuss about why (or not) Tigh did not have children. I really liked that discussion.
Also loved the whole Lee and dad interactions.
Keep up the good work.
Slea chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
I thought i recognized the style of writng. I have read your Nightwing work. I am so happy you are bringing your wonderful standards over to this genra. Keep the stories coming.
lovewildfire chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
I liked the foreshadowing that you have about an election that Commander Adama will have to hold. It was interesting the way you showed how Kara was having fun giving flak to Lee and how Commander Adama felt briefly malicious on it being Lee's turn to be bored and confined. The way you showed how Lee doesn't trust Baltar was interesting.
Mae chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
yay yay yay yay. was my threatening u that made u update. did i threaten u. i know i threatened one of the authors last ight but i cant remember which one. great part. i bet the next parts gonna be commander adama apoligizing.