Reviews for The Commodore's Daughter
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 19 . 5/22/2005
THat's absolutely brilliant! THe best POTC fic I've read! I didn't read much, but still I really mean it. THere is on hell of a plot and real Jack Sparrow, not some sappy or anything, Anamaria and Gibbs are great! And well of course Anna is superb, definitely stunning fact, that a sixteen-year-old, could capture the heart of our infamouse pirate, but all things happen in our world of fanfiction.

REally great job done! THank you for the great time, I spent reading your fic, it will have an honorble place in my Favorites
Miss Sofie chapter 19 . 12/26/2004
Aww... Finally found some time to finish reading this story. I must admit that I'm a bit of a romantic, which means that I always loose interest in a story as soon as the hero and heroine get together. But the last chapter was good. Quite sweet actually. Though I adore the Jack Sparrow from the movie, I also love the thought of him being sweet and falling in love. Good story and good ending. There's a good chance I'll be reading more of your stories in the future!

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
colorfree chapter 19 . 8/6/2004
Very nice. I can even overlook the fact that Jack Sparrow would have been about 30 years her senior! :o)
Darko chapter 19 . 8/6/2004
one word, but a very important one at that...SEQUEL! ta
Kizu Mizu chapter 19 . 8/6/2004
AH! *sobs wildly* It's over? *sniffles* Bloody Beautiful mate. B-e-a-utiful! *sighs* Jack

a legitimate pirate? Fantabulous! DUDE THAT SO ROCKED! It's so good you don't need a sequel! *Gasp* But I need a new Nawyn story! So hurry up and think of one, savvy? AWESOME JOB! *Tosses flowers at you and a lovely life-sized Jack Sparrow snuggle pillow*

TriGemini chapter 19 . 8/6/2004
This was a GREAT ending! It's interesting in the end that Jack would become a privateer. Although, I really enjoyed this part especially.

"A privateer," Norrington told them, "is essentially still a pirate. The difference is that privateers work with the permission of their government and are legally allowed to loot, steal, and kill, whereas pirates do the same things outside the law."

"So there's no difference really?" Jack asked.

Anna grinned and answered, "Well, you are alive, Jack – and safe as long as you don't attack any English ships. You are, after all, a law-abiding citizen of the British Empire, Captain Sparrow." Annamaria snorted irreverently, and soon the Black Pearl's crew was all laughing with her.

I could understand why one must think this was a good joke. Who could ever imagine Captain Jack Sparrow a law-abiding citizen. But it was all in good humor either way. The other part that really got me, also was.

Anna took advantage of their distraction to tug at Jack's sleeve. "You should thank Father," she whispered. "You have no idea what he had to tell himself to be able to do this for you."

Seriously, Anna is right. It must of been dificult for Commodore Norrington to do what he did to save Jack and his crew.

At least, it's final about Anna and Jack.

And it seems that Norrington finally, again came to terms with it, as well. Very good!

Very good, indeed! Really enjoyed reading it. Kind of sad though it ended. But just so you know it was a good ending.
TriGemini chapter 18 . 8/5/2004
Great chapter! At least, one problem has been solved. Everything had an explanation so they were able to save Commodore Norrington from a court-martial. Also, it seems that Norrington was very proud of his two children, both Anna and Thomas. For helping to defend him.

And it seems, also that Norrington has finally come to terms about the whole pirate situation.

Curious, how he'll come about stopping it.

Definitly, don't want to miss the next chapter.

Until then.
ChaosLightning13 chapter 18 . 8/5/2004
Ah, did you know that you don't accept anonymous reviews? It's rather annoying to people like me who're too lazy to log in. But other than that, I'm still liking your story, and please hurry with the next chapter! Oh, and if you haven't already, could you please read my own stories?

Cestrel chapter 17 . 5/31/2004
Ohh, what a brilliant story! What a truly brilliant story! I really liked your OCs and I hope they win the case. Please keep updating!

Miss Sofie chapter 17 . 5/30/2004
Still think your way of writing amazing! Don't really know what else to say. Have nothing to criticize and I've probably said tons of times before how much I like this story.

~ Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
TriGemini chapter 17 . 5/29/2004
Good chapter! Still can't believe that after everything that happened. They're still going to do something to Jack and his crew. Which is only logical after all they are pirates. But that's awful! Since they risked their necks to help the people of Port Royale. It's sad that Anna woke-up to see everyone else. Except the one person who helped her...Jack. Not to mention, Commodore Norrington's problem still hasn't been solved, as well. What's going to happen next? What will happen to Jack and his crew? Also, about Commodore Norrington will he still get court martialed? Not to mention, will Anna ever see Jack again?

So, much suspense. Guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to findout what happeneds next. Until then.
ChaosLightning13 chapter 16 . 5/15/2004
Why'd she need Zhao's pistol? Why couldn't she 'ave used the Frenchman's pistol?
Kizu Mizu chapter 16 . 5/11/2004
AH! GO ANNA! She rocks socks! And Jack is so...Jack...Fan-freakin'-tastic chapter, as always Nawyn! I still think they could be longer...winkety wink, but it was awesome any which way you look at it..must go study for my last final now...ta!
Miss Sofie chapter 16 . 5/11/2004
That was amazing! I really loved this chapter. You're so good at writing both love and action stuff. Please update again soon!
TriGemini chapter 16 . 5/10/2004
This was a good chapter! That was some escape they had managed to pull off. Poor Anna, getting shot when trying to jump, and that nasty fall. That must have been awful. But at least Jack was there to comfort her in the end. Hopefully things will get better soon.
Looking forward to more. Until then.