Reviews for A Mountain View
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
wow. so beautiful :) I loved and enjoyed reading this. You are an amazing writer and definately portrayed the love making realistic and lovely :) Thank you!
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
marvellous!
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
OMGSH,this was SO GREAT!Absolute perfection.I've read your other stories, and they're all would be proud. :)
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
aw! very sweet!
Ciel-Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
wow... i have only one word to say: wow. O_O one thing though, doesn't Mellon-nin mean my friend? i thought Meleth-nin was my love... you're the second Tolkien and it scares me... you're Tolkien reincarnated! O_O ah! *runs off screaming "I'M FINALLY INSANE!"*
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow... you're good. No, you're great. Your... wow... Very Tolkien style... really really really good!
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
just...wow. amazing. sincere and also passionate. your characterization of arwen & aragorn is perhaps the best i've read. fantastic work!
Jesseh The Sexeh chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Perfection! I love it. I could have done with more gutter and less sputter but all in all I adored it. Keep on trucking!
Love and all that Jazz,
Jessie-kins
ME132 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
*melt!* omg that was so sweet and so good...i love the elvish you put in there..."Echadmil enni"...very pretty...very good job on this it was so beautiful and moving...it made my heart break...*sob* good job,,im go glad that a/a are finally together