Reviews for Waiting in Vain
Jessica chapter 16 . 7/10
Hi,
I love these fanatics and I just wanted to ask when the next one will be out. (The next chapter) as you haven't posted in a while.
From Jessica (all the luck in the world to help with inspiration)
Etraja chapter 2 . 1/6
Why would hou do that at the end I knew the universe hates me but not that much T_T
Sophia chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Please finish the story
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
I am laughing so hard and it's 2:00 AM here in my country. I mean Ron? Pregnant? Hilarious!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Where is the birth of their child?
melissa deqs chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Hey I really do love the story. Please please I am begging. Please finish the story.
Romione
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
I like this story when is the next chapter
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
So, while I realize you haven't updated this story in around seven years, but I really, really, really hope you put up at least one final chapter. This is such a good story, and the idea and the plots are all very good.
Libby chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
When r u posting the next chapter, it's been ages!
Lily chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
hi. at the beginning, this story was good then it got a bit weird then it got worse. I'm sorry but I'm afraid this is the only fanfic in this site (and I've read LOADS) that I absolutely refuse to read. I'm totally grosed out and I'm disturbed for life. I'm not blaming you it's my fault but just saying :)
smonkey chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
k so when r u going to write those other chapters cause i really want to no what happens! please keep writing the story!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
OMG! YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
OMG! SO HAPPY! AN MPREG WITH NO SLASH! YIPPE! This is the THIRD one I've found that's long enough to keep me entertained.
Sparky-Will-Avenge chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
im with 2Crazy4U. i found it on chekmated and came here to look for it and your leaving us hanging again! ;.; please please update! im begging you!
2Crazy4U chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
OMG OMG OMG It has been like 9 MONTHS since your last update!

We understand you're busy of course, but come on! 9 MONTHS!

I found your story over at Checkmated and then i came here to finish reading it!

Please you MUST update with the last two chapters! Everyone LOVES this story, we all want to know what will happen next!

Please!