Reviews for Waiting in Vain
Where is the birth of their child?
melissa deqs chapter 16 . 1/25
Hey I really do love the story. Please please I am begging. Please finish the story.
Romione
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
I like this story when is the next chapter
doodlechick12 chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
So, while I realize you haven't updated this story in around seven years, but I really, really, really hope you put up at least one final chapter. This is such a good story, and the idea and the plots are all very good.
Libby chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
When r u posting the next chapter, it's been ages!
Lily chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
hi. at the beginning, this story was good then it got a bit weird then it got worse. I'm sorry but I'm afraid this is the only fanfic in this site (and I've read LOADS) that I absolutely refuse to read. I'm totally grosed out and I'm disturbed for life. I'm not blaming you it's my fault but just saying :)
smonkey chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
k so when r u going to write those other chapters cause i really want to no what happens! please keep writing the story!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 16 . 6/25/2007
OMG! YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
OMG! SO HAPPY! AN MPREG WITH NO SLASH! YIPPE! This is the THIRD one I've found that's long enough to keep me entertained.
Sparky-Will-Avenge chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
im with 2Crazy4U. i found it on chekmated and came here to look for it and your leaving us hanging again! ;.; please please update! im begging you!
2Crazy4U chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
OMG OMG OMG It has been like 9 MONTHS since your last update!

We understand you're busy of course, but come on! 9 MONTHS!

I found your story over at Checkmated and then i came here to finish reading it!

Please you MUST update with the last two chapters! Everyone LOVES this story, we all want to know what will happen next!

Please!
IDoBelieveInMagic chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

I never thought I would enjoy this kind of story as much as I did, but I have and want to congratulate you for it! *bows*
mandymuggle chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
OMG. I officially am pissed off at you. Leaving it at such a big cliffhanger like that? You have GOT to finish it. You really do. If you don't, I'll...I'll...I dunno. But still. Please, please, please finish it?

I love this fic. It's made me so emotional.
mandymuggle chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
Ohmigod. Go Ginny! I was blabbering to my friend on MSN, until I realized he signed off, that's how excited I was. This fanfic is really good.
alice-in-wonderland1 chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
Please update. I read your other fic first and loved it. When I started reading this one I was kind of thrown off by the whole idea but now I'm hooked. Please, please update soon.