Reviews for Smoking is Bad for You
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
o.O . . . . oookay. lol?
StarShipDelta chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hahahaha! That was great! Totally random, awesome and funny! Despite what you say you have a real knack for humor, this had me totally cracking up!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHahaha!

That is so funny, Imalefty-sama! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CLAIM THAT HUMOR IS NOT YOUR STRONG POINT!

So awesome, rock on Imalefty-sama!
Burnt Up Old Sausage chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
GO YOU! You are so awesome! How can humor not be your thing if it makes me laugh uproariously throughout? This story is hilarious! I read it to my friends over the phone, it was so good! Rock on! (More oldies phrases! Taking after Himura-San is that respect, de gozaru! _)
Zabuza's girl08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey, it's me! your fanfic is funny! X-D

i'll add this in my favorites! now i have my fanfic! Pls. read the miburo's promise! rating: g genre: drama/romance character: Saitou

_
Maru-kun chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hey there! your story thing is *bleeping* awesome! Yah. So, thanks for reviewing MY stuff, and all! Later!
Protector of Meladon chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Koneko's back

Poof, geez, humor IS your thing! It's my thing too...bwehehehe

It's our most valuable weapon...

well...that and our katanas
Neko-Hime9003 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
what do you MEAN humor isn't your thing? yes it is! i almostt died of laughter while reading this...
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Oh my good golly gosh! My favorite line _
*ahem* hhm... I don't know if I'd want Kenshin and Saito to be my teacher...and Hiko..oohh no, it's to scary to think about...
hajimenokizu chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Not sure if I reviewed already. But as you already know... I LIKE FUNNY FICS.. And this one sure is funny!
ChibiOtaku101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
LMAO!
Bad Notions chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This was fantastic! I was cracking up the whole time! Especially when Saito "killed" Kaoru! I don't know if the kids learned anything, but I sure had fun!
Charmed Wolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
You had written a very funny story and I know you done a spetacular job with your story, please, keep up the good work.