Reviews for The Fourth Universe
theangelofthebrokensorrows chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
wow. this is so amazing...i can't believe how much talent you have. Although the font kinda hurts my eyes...this is so good. great job...so far it's already better than some stuff i've tried to write. lol!
Baebe Caitlin chapter 15 . 6/5/2002
I remember reading this. How awesome you are. Final Fantasy VIII is really a very good game, and I like how you keep all your characters in their respected personalities. Ugh, all these fanfics that throw them totally out of whack... You have a gift. Love your work! _~
Speedy Law chapter 15 . 2/28/2002
I read this about a year ago and I thought it was brilliant then, but now I think it is damn amazing.
Leonhart4 chapter 15 . 7/20/2001
This is an amazing story. I liked how you made the GFs a more significant part of the story other than just for attacking. I've never seen an FFVIII story quite like this one before. On a scale from 1-10, it gets an 11.
Prodigy chapter 15 . 6/9/2001
Soul Hunter. Your nothin but a freakin damn...genius! Bravo.
Drake chapter 5 . 5/10/2001
Damn...what a story.
Drake chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Excellent start! The way everything is in the present-tense, though, kinda throws me off...but that doesn't take away from the fic, so don't misunderstand. I'm gonna read the next chapter right now!
neored13 chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
Hmm, Very interesting so far! I'll be back to read more later...
Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Excellent ending...really good piece of writing...I loved every chapter)
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
great ending
Efli chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Hey, I didn't know this was here. Well, it's so good it should be on every site in the damn 'net;)! This is my fave FF8 fic ever, and your thoughts on the GFs are just...deep man. Great stuff SH.
Raya chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
I'm just loving this story! I'm amazed you don't have more reviews than this. It's well written, enticing, suspenseful, and very true to the world of Final Fantasy VIII! Two thumbs up! I'd read more tonight but I'm falling asleep! But keep on writing, okay?
SweetEvyl chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Hi! Whew, just finally got through this! Wonderfully written! It was a fun story to read.
lemondoodle chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Heeeeey... I read this a while back. I loved it. I lost the url to it though. I'm now happy to reread it. This is excellent. Probably one of my favorite FF8 fics ever.