Reviews for The Other
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this was a beautiful series!
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Such an adorable ending! Is this the end to this series? You could make a whole chapter story on this! Great job!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
KAwaii! I loves it! The whole series is unbelievably adorable! I hope you make another where Remus meets the others and maybe one where the Scoobies meet Harry and the Order. That would be cute since I think Harry would be a bit jealous of Remus' sisters. I don't know. But that would be cute.
kira66 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Are there anymore stories in the Sibling Series? I think it's the best crossover between Buffy and Harry Potter that I've read. I like how Remus is their brother it's usually Harry being related some how and that gets old...fast.

Anyways, loved them all and if there isn't anymore oh well these three were great!
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Great chapter!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
YAYAYAYYAYAI LOVE IT!1
kanikan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Extremely original x-over, by far one of the best I've seen, too bad it's so short . I love Remus as a character, and prefer him as Buffy's brother than anything else (t/r fan *hangs head*). Keep up the wonderful writing.
annamw15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
See, now I was a bio major too but how come I could never write like that?

Just a really great series of stories from characters that I'd never seen together before but it works. Plus mention of Dawn as Buffy's "daugher" so that's always a plus to me.

Thanks for writing these.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
lovely story...will you continue?
sadf chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
asdf chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Aw, how sweet.
ShawThang chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Just as great as the other two, and you managed to capture all three characters perfectly. Thanks!
krisztina chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
What an interesting take on Remus. I am seldom moved by secondary characters, but in this series, you've got me thinking again. I hope that you continue to be inspired by him, as I'm simply fascinated by the way you see him. I'd love to see this turn into either a long series or a multi-chaptered story.
Adding you to my Author Alerts, as I can't wait to see what you do next! s
miz chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Hey...good chapter... is there more? Like I said, are Buffy and now Dawn going to get the chance to see Hogsworth...also if you don't mind my asking...what happen to Remus's parents?