Reviews for ERIK: An Owner's Guide and Instruction Manual
LoneShadow17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Yes, I'd like to order one of the musical ERIKS... Oh your all out. That's a pity. Fine I'll take a Leroux ERIK... Oh all out of those too? Never mind then.

Lol I loved this!
four-legged clover chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Hi there! I'd like to nab an Edition III Erik, if I so may.

That done with, I absolutely adore this. (And I hope you don't mind, I wrote and posted one for AYESHA :D) Super creative format, and it's hilarious while still getting across all of Erik's... Erik-ness. Good job. I love how everyone is referred to as 'units' and they also stay true to their nature. And a possible amusing situation: Buy CHRISTINE and MEG and put them and Erik in the same room. Flip his CHRISTINE switch on and off every few minutes and watch the insanity!

~*Part of the Caesar's Palace Reviewathon*~
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
(squeals in delight)
Can I have one?
Footlights chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
The recently posted AYESHA owner's guide brought me here. :-)

This was hilarious and so clever. I loved the different "editions" of ERIK to coincide with the different versions of the story, the default enmity switches for ERIK and RAOUL, the 'slash' switch, and the precautions and SUPER precautions.

The bits that made me laugh the most were ERIK using Ken dolls and a fish tank to make a torture chamber, and the pseudo-TV advertisement "Call ERIK!" section listing all of the things he can build. Really glad this was brought to my attention. Great fun!
jArethBowie chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
huh wonder what would happen if you had all 3 erik's in one room. hmmm

i'd gladly take the ramin/erik version thank you kindly xD
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I love this! Amazing! XD
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I had to leave the room because I was making inhuman whimpering noises in a desperate attempt to control my laughter- THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! YOU ARE AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING! (I also appreciate the LOTR reference, and how you did your part to make up for Faramir being unloved in canon! :) )
x Frostbite x chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is amazing! Soooo funny! By the way, can I order an edition one ERIK?
Smile chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
... that...was...AWSOME!
OfficialMoonDog chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Beautiful!
phanatic chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LOL
Eccentric Reader chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Are ERIK units capable of reproduction?
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is so brilliant. I'm practically choking on my laughs right now. You are brilliant. I can't even...
Echo114 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is hillarious!
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I want an ERIK please! :) Edition III!

"prove fatal to your health" - LOL.

This was hilarious. Thanks for the laughs!