Reviews for Fragmented
This is lovely.
confused because of you chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
eh...i don't get it

"He forgot that?"

She looked up, startled. Logan was leaning against the wall a few feet away, nodding at the lighter in her hands. She looked down at it.

"John would never forget about this," she said.

Logan frowned. "He gave it to you?"

"No," she said softly. "He didn't ask for it back."
Lady Lark chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This is such a sweet little story!

I really liked the interaction between characters and I especially liked how you described Rogue's powers and the voices in her head. It was nice.

This story ended perfectly too. I loved the line "He didn't ask for it back." There is a world of difference between giving something to someone and choosing not to ask for something back. Lovely.

Thank you for sharing.
kidscanfly chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
This story is god.

me like a lot...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Man I loved it!(Well, actually I love John) I wish there could be a 4 movie of x men and that it could be like this fic!IT'S SO CUTE!
Cassie-D1 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I really liked this story, did John like Rouge more then a friend or something. Anyways great story
Becca chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
So frickin' AWESOME! The part where Pyro saves her and the part where he leaves were really strong, I felt so sad for all of them at the end. You better write more Pyro stuff-you're good at it!
Blackstar chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Better than I'd thought it'd be. I've been searching for a good fic that *gasp* had all the proper punctuation and minimal grammatical errors for so very long... Thank you.
kyo-kitty chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Ah! you know what, you killing me. In all of your Rogue/Pyro fics you either end it with him being bad or dont add any more. This is driving me crazy! I don't know why I dont just step away from the computer know. Never mind, I know It's because Pyro is so hot(no pun intended).
Claire chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
this can't be the finish, is it. cuz u gotta keep goin. if ur out of ideas 4 this fic try makin Rogue join John and that or John and Rogue spending weekends together. if you are gonna continue, can you make this a Rogue/John fic? thanx bai bai
angel-flame chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Excellent story; well written with nice tension ...
Archer007 chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
make a sequel at least
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
please do continue!
Claire chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
good. plz keep up this fic. i like John a lot. bai bai
PyroLuver45678 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
there should defenetly be more of these! this looks like a great story please continue!