Reviews for A Love Beyond All Fear
La-Reine-Guenevere chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
it was a wonderful story!
Shortnshort chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Great story
Sierra Nicole chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
"She is not dead," his wife's brother growled, his temper suddenly riled. "Do not think as though she were, or we shall have words, brother, and none of them will be pleasant."
I loved that line.
Squishy! Yay, Eowyn lives! I was going to have to hurt you if you'd killed her off.
Sierra
Anon chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Great story! You really outdid yourself :) You should continue writing as you seem to have a flair for it *thumbs up* Everything about the story was wonderful! :D
Frodo3791 chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
A nice epilogue conclusion. A happy ending, or so it seems as of now. I think I would enjoy a story about Elboron and Eldarion. I'd love to read something about their friendship, and you could put the twins and their sister/brother in there as well. I'm an Eldarion fan, so yeah... anyway, whatever you write, expect me back.
-Frodo
MillionMoments chapter 5 . 2/14/2004
yay!
Well done, well written!
MillionMoments chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
This sotry is really good. I thought she might have twins, but then I was also convinced she's die...can't be right about everything!
shieldlass chapter 5 . 2/14/2004
Beautiful fic, congratulations! Write some more of this good stuff, please.
Merit Somnia chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Great fic, the characters were done well and I liked the interaction between Eowyn and Faramir.
Good Queen Vold chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
This is a spiffy story! I liked the ending!
Natters chapter 5 . 2/11/2004
excellent fic
josie c chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
Oh, you definitly have to write the stories about the children! I would read it. By the way, I loved your story, its very expressive and very nicely written.
wmlaw n.s.i chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
ooh not the end not the end! we must know what happens! is it a boy or a girl? does everyone survive healthy and happy? more more :)
Flick-chan chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
*smiles* Kristen, that was fab. Very much shorter than your usual pieces, the top quality of writing that I've come to expect from you was still there. I love the way you've dealt with the issue of a pregnant Éowyn, and her relationship with both her children, and, of course, Faramir.
There's no point in me telling you that this is excellent, because I'm sure you know that already. Your language is flawless, in fact, if I had to pick out one fault, it would probably be that you're more 'olden style' (pardon that awful expression!) than Tolkien himself - and, I assure you, I can give you no higher praise than that.
And, in answer to your question, count me in. I'd love to read stories featuring the children - especially Elioclya, the youngest of the princesses. I'm sure you'll come up with some outstanding story arc which'll get more praise and commentary than half of the fics in this forum! (Not that it won't deserve it!)
Anyway, to cut a long, winding story short, your fiction is wonderful, your style breathtakingly beautiful, and your ideas thoughtful, and perhaps more importantly, original.
Move over J.K - we've got a new phenomenon in town, and her name is Kristen Elizabeth.
Meg chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Aw... I wanna hear about the kids!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »