Reviews for A Love Beyond All Fear
Black Mage Leah chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
U suck
Eokat chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
Oh, what a cliffhanger. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Lirenel chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Oh! Please don't let Eowyn or the baby die! Update soon!
Sierra Nicole chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Yay! More, more! I know I shouldn't be so giddily happy after reading a scene like this, but it's just a fabulous piece of work. As a (very) expectant mother, I can honestly say that the only thing that scares the poo out of me is the thought of childbirth. Wonderful writing, though I agree that Elboron's baby-talk seems a bit _too_ young for him. But I could be wrong. Haven't been around too many four-year-olds.
Sierra
Ithil chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
OMG! I'm crying right along with Faramir. He has to go back into that room and be with HER! Y'know just in case*starts sobbing* Please let her be okay, he can't live without her and it would just be to sad...
Wonderfully writen, beautifully writen and very sad. Update soon
Meldewen Ilce chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Wow - just discovered this and I hope you continue VERY VERY VERY soon!
Great writing!
ellie chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
this is so good! (seriously, could aragorn BE any cooler?) please please update
wmlaw NSI chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Fantabulous. Keep it going!
ADFD chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
God, I hate you... just when it was getting good, you throw in a cliffie. Oh, wow, this story is great and you're a great writer. This is your first LOTR fic? I never would have guessed. Anyways, PLEASE update as soon as possible. I want to know what happens. Please and thank you
-ADFD, fanfic lover
Mermaid Sushi chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
You, my dear, are very talented! Yay! Aragorn is coming to the rescue! Some very imaginative stuff here! Please carry on soon! Or I will scream! teehee!
Shivvers
:o)
x
me chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
"Elboron." Faramir drew away from his wife to address his son. "A man does not enter another man's chamber without announcing himself."
Éowyn chuckled as she struggled to sit up more. "There is time yet for him to learn what it is to be a man, my lord. For now, let him be a child."
EXCELLANT WRITING LOSE THE BABY TALK.
"I should like to see you remain calm if it was your lot in life to bear children," she snapped back. "You know nothing of women's pains. There is no unpleasantness in being a man. Nothing curses you. You gain only pleasure from the creation ofâ"
He stopped her with a finger to her lips, already being well acquainted with her complaints against his gender during her labors. He had heard words come from her mouth that he had never dreamed up himself when she birthed Elboron, as well as some phrases in the tongue of Rohan that he could not understand
ABSOULUTLY THOUGHT THIS PART WAS WELL DONE. I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING.
There is one man. He has healed us before. I pray that he might do the same once more."
GREAT ENDING CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT HOW IT GOES.
I ALSO LOVED HOW YOU KEPT FARAMIR IN THE ROOM. WHOEVER THOUGHT MEN CANT TAKE THE BIRTH OF A BAY IS WHACKED. I'D WANT MY HUSBAND THERE.
EowynDernhelm chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I will review you because I know what if feels like to have absolutely no reviews. Yay! Aragorn is coming! *does the happy dance* Will you be continuing this?
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
"The hands of the king are the hands of a healer." Huzzah, Aragorn! I love Faramir/Eowyn, thank you so much for joining "the dark side" (as my beta calls it) with LotR fanfic!
Sierra