Reviews for Here Be Monsters II: Psalm of the Wolf
riverrat chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Interesting chapter. Can't wait to go to the next story.
riverrat chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Wow, great story from Remus's point of view. Very deep. I liked it even though I mostly read stories with Severus Snape in it.
Esme chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Your plot gets more and more interesting. Well done!

I like how you write Dumbledore and Dobby, and I find myself missing Iris from Part I.

Thank you for giving two tormented characters, Harry and Remus, a little bit of peace at the end of the chapter.
restinpace chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Well that was a rather abrupt end! But I suppose when the character whose point of view it is passes out that's the end of his story!
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
I love the American Wizarding community. And that look into that American family. Loved it. Seriously, it feels so realistic and reflects the muggle... side of their world. And the terminology? The Emerald City, the Dorthy Gale, Oz, seriously? Amazing. It's so perfect, that world is so vivid.
YazzyFic chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Oh, gawd! That was a long time coming. I cried in the end.
RainPelt chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
I Like the end )
RiverChild7 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Wow. I liked this one much better than number one, though both were brilliant. I think my favorite line was when he forgot Ginny...although I do like Ginny, I just had to laugh my ass of at that one!
Bookworm622 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
uh is this a slash? Cause some of it was disturbing... not to insult you are anything but it was with the uhh 'puupy kissing and the whole paragraph? It was alittle disturbing but is that a werewolf thing or a parent thing?

but i really lke the writing style but i need to know if it is or not you know!
Alexannah chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Remus Lupin, again, is not an easy character to write. I loved all the puppy references and the whole smelling thing. Some descriptions in this fic made me want to cry. Very powerfully written, well done.
greenfly chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Too lazy to sign in, but I wanted to say that your writing is truly beautiful. I think that I may have reviewed this chapter already, but I will review it again. So far, I think that Part II is my favourite (I'm going to read Part I in a minute). Partly because Remus has to be one of my favourite characters, and partly because you have written him in a way I haven't seen before, and it puts many other Remus' to shame. I don't know if you are a mother or a father or what, but your writing is beautiful and heart-wrenching.

This fic was slightly faster moving and so easier to read. You have true talent. Have you written any books? Can I read them?

Thanks for many happy hours.

-Greenfly
greenfly chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
AH!

This is great, Remus has to be one of my favourite characters ever, but AH!
Serpentseeker chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
The Slytherin boy who saw the Thestral was Theodopre Nott, but I find Adrian Malone an interesting character. This fic is awesome, as well as the rest of the series.
TheDeathChamber chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Magnificent. Wonderful. You had me crying all the way. Amazing work, just like the first.
B-A-HPlova22 chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
What the hell? Okay, I think I got lost in all that jargon. No clue what's going on. At this point in the fic, there are so many questions that I wonder if you are going to be able to answer them. I just hope you can bring it all together smoothly. Actually, I have complete confidence that you can. It's just a question of whether I'll comprehend it or not.