Reviews for Here Be Monsters II: Psalm of the Wolf
cztelnik chapter 6 . 2/4
Curious and curiouser.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 2/4
So, did Neville get kissed or possessed? And did Ron or Remus die? Hope to find out in the next chapter.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 2/4
So, that was an interesting move on Harry's part. Going to the Joke Shop, I do hope Moony paddles him but really unless he does view himself as a Thrall to the prophecy, what reason is there for him not to support his friends...except that he lacks the training that is.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 2/4
That's kind of brilliant to work Remus's fierce wolf as per Sirius's last request into the foreground while still operating under Dumbledore's Plan.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/4
I'm not surprised that Thrall Laws exist or that Percy, the brilliant, talented Percy who rose above his family's reputation to a position of power standing in for the Minister himself as needed, would be willing to research them.

The word murderer on Harry's back is interesting, I wonder what Hermione would think of the clever use of a spell to hurt both physically and emotionally?

It would be nice to think Sirius's will gives Remus the power to take on Harry's care but we all know Dumbledore won't/can't allow that to happen so little hope there. I'm quite happy this series is complete and looking forward to reading it all.
riverrat chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Interesting chapter. Can't wait to go to the next story.
riverrat chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Wow, great story from Remus's point of view. Very deep. I liked it even though I mostly read stories with Severus Snape in it.
Esme chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Your plot gets more and more interesting. Well done!

I like how you write Dumbledore and Dobby, and I find myself missing Iris from Part I.

Thank you for giving two tormented characters, Harry and Remus, a little bit of peace at the end of the chapter.
restinpace chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Well that was a rather abrupt end! But I suppose when the character whose point of view it is passes out that's the end of his story!
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
I love the American Wizarding community. And that look into that American family. Loved it. Seriously, it feels so realistic and reflects the muggle... side of their world. And the terminology? The Emerald City, the Dorthy Gale, Oz, seriously? Amazing. It's so perfect, that world is so vivid.
YazzyFic chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Oh, gawd! That was a long time coming. I cried in the end.
RainPelt chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
I Like the end )
RiverChild7 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Wow. I liked this one much better than number one, though both were brilliant. I think my favorite line was when he forgot Ginny...although I do like Ginny, I just had to laugh my ass of at that one!
Bookworm622 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
uh is this a slash? Cause some of it was disturbing... not to insult you are anything but it was with the uhh 'puupy kissing and the whole paragraph? It was alittle disturbing but is that a werewolf thing or a parent thing?

but i really lke the writing style but i need to know if it is or not you know!
Alexannah chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Remus Lupin, again, is not an easy character to write. I loved all the puppy references and the whole smelling thing. Some descriptions in this fic made me want to cry. Very powerfully written, well done.