Reviews for Triple Trouble
ima geek chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
i read this story a while ago as girrly, and it is no less fabulous. i i still want an update!
girrly chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
awwww pleaseeee, i know you wil probably never see this, but if you do ploease take my advice and continue
girrly chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oh and i love that sam is such a brat, its probably the main reason i love this story so much. PLEASE ADD ON TO IT
girrly chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
excuse me, but i was intrigued. you anger me Cokeaholic. Very Very much.
Cameo chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ plzzzzzzz add more to this i love the comcept but im just annoyed at the fact that it hasnt gone anywhere ...if someone else continued this story plzz let me noe i wuld love to finish reading it
Isabella31996 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
can you plz continue this or if someone else did could you refer them to me?
nyrocat chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
This is such a great story! :D please, please, please update soon!
monstermunch3435 chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
yep still an addict! i want to know what happens next! and why is Sam such a brat? update soon! great story
alexim chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
really nice story, i hope you update soon.
MajorSam chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Hahahaha,

this is GREAT! I love how Sam is totally the "brat" as you've been saying of this whole thing! Or as Danny put it "THE bitch" HEH, brilliant!

Can't wait to see more!

MSam
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Well i liked it i want you to cantinue! Sam was such a bitch it is so funny. you can so tell that her n Jay like eachother coz they fight more then her n Danny do! Love it!

JJ:P
StargateAngel101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
I love the story concept... but I wonder why haven't you updated in a while? This story is great! A lot of people like it! Please continue.
Alaina Ross chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
nice! not much to say, um, update soon?
Carter's Lab chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I find it a little hard to believe that teenage Sam could be so BITCHY since her adult self is so disciplined and pleasant. But I have to admit, I was laughing when she "evilly" sprayed her perfume bottle and made Daniel sneeze.
KatFay chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
LOL, this is soo funny. Poor Daniel and Jack, hjaving to deal with Sam that young, that evilaly...And what is with the frogs? They die all the time? And aren't they already dead before the school gets them? Oh well, keep writing!