Reviews for The Connoisseur
hollywater chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Damn do I love this.

I really, really, really wish ther was more.

Like a chapter for each pilots taming, and then one or two on the pets interaction, and one more on them as a whole after. I can almost see it in my head, but I know that anything you'd write would totally blow me away. But this oneshot is the most tantalizing taste of what could be.

Damn I love it.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this was good. do you know of anymore written for this challenge?
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
O_o They all have issues,yes, but especially Quatre. Wow.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
yllom21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow, this is very interesting. I loved how you wrote this. Ineresting and unusual, yet somehow believeable. Quatre really does hold the reins in the group. Well done, and very good charecteristically. Excellent job!
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Helo! Wo!

The G-boys in Collars! GO QUATRE!

This is a great fic!
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Loved it. It was a great story. I liked how Quatre was able to control all of them in his own way. And the image of Wufei and Duo together on the couch was hot.
Grinning Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
HAH! I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN! MUAHAHAHAHA!. i read this a while ago and then lost it not remembering the name and for some strange reason i had forgotten to put it in my favorite. but by damn i found it *grinS i LOVE this story. played and thought out so well. almost poetry really. anyway. THIS time it shall not escape me. great story. _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Very nice. Good portrayal of the side of Quatre that we hadnt seen before. And kinkiness is always good! ;)
Miss Ayanami chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Quatre is such a manipulative little bitch, I love it. XD

Sweetness and light ain't always, and I love that you (unlike so many other GW writers) didn't forget that. X3
ShinigamiPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Okay, it's gonna take me a while to get to the actual review, but bear with me, i have some stuff i gotta say. first off: i love your artwork! it is so detailed and beautiful and just amazing, and it inspired me to read your fics. eqalibrium and walking the tightrope were the first 1x2x5 fics i ever read and i love them and it made me love the pairing, uh threesome. and i was always a bit bummed that i couldnt find any more of your fics out there in english other than on mel and christy's site, but i was browsing around here and i found you! so how pleased was i? anyway, yes, i just wanted to say that you are offically one of my fav authors and i love your artwork. now, on with the review!

i love this fic. it's beautifully written and very thoughtful and surprisingly realistic. i especially love the way you've written heero, and quatre's relationship with him. it's actually one of the few fics i like where all the boys are together, because most of them are just pwps and that just doesnt appeal to me, but this barely mentions sex and for that it's going on my favs list! i'm gonna go read your other stuff now.

Luv

ShinigamiPhoenix
Carly chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I love it! Simple yet brilliant!
Daluci chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
That... is so very creepy... Yet entirely fitting... XD I love it! I love all of your stories! Thank you for rewriting/writing/whatever them in English! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (Yah, and I'll calm down now... Really...)
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
WoW. . . .what do i say about this! Kind of domanatirix! Its intresting and well written though i'll have to be honest a say i've never read anything like it
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*grinning*
I like it, I thought it was a bit weird to begin with but it got better and the little comment at the end just tops it off. _
seeing as this is a challenge, I doubt they'll be another one at all?
Lilith X
Avagrabo chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Idea of collared Wufei and Duo 'playing' is INCRREDIBLY hot, just so ya know...I love this fic to death, it was short and sweet and told just enough (especially if you're a sadist, because now even though I know there won't be any I want more...damn you...) about...everything really. Nothing will ever conqueor my love for 'Walkign the Tightrope', but this was still most excellent.
...although fyi, Freud would have things to say about the line about Trowa being tired from playing flute right after the reader learns his head was on Quatre's lap. And you never know when your fanfics are going to be psychoanalyzed by dead, phallus-obsessed fathers of modern psychiatry. Ja matta! Write more hot GW bishie love for me!
t3h j4ck