Reviews for Sample
Wild Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Erm, nice writing style, but...Clive? Isn't it rather odd that a straight sniper happily married to Catherine decides to go for a cold-blooded loner? Weird choice, but at least it's better than choosing Gallows. Or Leehalt. Now THAT would be scary. Don't worry, this isn't a flame, but I'm more biased to Jet/Virginia's and this struck me as odd. Still a fluffy fic, though.

Cloud: Strange that Clive goes for Jet...maybe he's bi?

Sephiroth: No, I guess he likes to, err, "express" his love to comrades. The scenes made me want to stab the gay broccoli right then and there...

Me: I agree with Sephy, Clive is gay broccoli...but I'm still a big fan of the fatherly sniper! Yay!

Cloud: (jealous) Meaning...

Me: (sweatdrops) You're still my special guy, but I'm a fan of others. Like Jet-kun!

(Sephiroth stabs me)

Me: Okay, that was stupid...(dies)

Cloud: Gotta save her...again...
Cherri chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was pretty good. Even though Clive is married to a woman. I liked it. I was pretty upset when I found that out, but after reading your fic it all seems to be nothing. - Thats a complement, just incase it didn't sound like one.
Emmadala Jinn chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Yay! I absolutely HATE J/V fics, so this is a breath of fresh air. This pairing is particularly cute. I LOVE CLIVE! This fic also inspired me to start writing my own Jet/Clive fic, complete with an explanation of the all important 'wife question', but I'm not going to post 'till it's finished. Anyway, cute story, and well written :D
Remorseful Youth chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
After playing many hours of WA3 and being a yaoi fangirl I am, I got very interested in Clive x Jet. I see Jet and Virginia as like siblings and I wish to keep thinking that way hahaha.. But man, it's so hard to find any Clive x Jet and this is my first and I hope it won't be my last. Nice ficcy, and sweet fluffy waffy ending I wanna read more... Puu...
zade chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Yay! A cute WA3 shonen-ai story! Thank you for saving me from the horrors of the J/V insanity!
Arbiter chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Please, learn how to write, and please, take into account the main plotline instead of putting your own nonsense into this.
It's stupid crap that makes no sense like this that makes me want to set all yaoi authors on fire and listen to their screams as they die. An exaggeration? Maybe. But characters don't turn gay overnight, especially not Clive, who was hetero enough to screw Catherine. And why the hell would he suddenly break his vows?
Once again I say, learn to write, or don't even attempt your eye-bleeding attempts at writing.
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Heh. I commend you. You have one of the few existing WA Shounen-ai stories in existence. Good job.
El Dorado chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
This was beyond cute... I love this story... Clive and Jet make a great couple... of course he does have Catherine... oh well, this was great to read... I could tell it was Clive all along... At least I hoped it was. Great work! I love this...
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
The WA section needs more shounen-ai. Yes, it does.
Ignoring the whole Catherine thing (ignoring things is fun, ain't it? 'specially for short fics), this was undeniably CUTE. I was squealing by the end. I love Jet. I love Clive. I love Jet AND Clive, preferably in the same place at the same time. Really, really in the same place at the same time.
My rambling aside, very nice writing style. XD MM. Enjoyed it much. My favorite part was: "One hand around Jet's waist moved up, gently brushing past his exposed neck, and then travelled down again, tracing the edge of his jaw line with a feather-soft touch." I died right then and there, it was so great. XD Kudos!
Would enjoy more. _
-RA, out
Silvermagess chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Sweet and Different. I personally never saw Jet and Virginia as being in love.
One problem I can see is that Clive seems to be rather in love with and loyal to his wife.
If he was going to do something like this, he would proably end his realationship with her first.
Still, I liked it.
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
That was beautiful, Black Waltz, It really was. My eyes are all teary, I always knew that Clive and Jet had a special bond...and now I know for certain that their bond runs deeper than anyone could imagine...
I wonder what Catherine would say though?
Well, I really would like to see more on this subject!
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
LOL, Yeah I thought he was too smart to be Gallows...I'd wonder if Jet was a freak too considering the *story's* circumstances. ;)
meteor9 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Trina: (Turns on Flamethrower) Burn?
No, don't burn!
Another Jet and clive fic, eh? (At least, I think another one exists. Maybe my brain is broken.) I have nothin' against Shonen Ai or nothing, but...Clive just seems like an odd choice. Perhaps some insight into his side of the story might help us out? Cause, all that we really know about him is that he's supposedly happily married and such...perhaps there is something we don't know...
Great, I'm gonna be thinking about this all day! (Well, not the making out part. Cause that would be...awkward...)
To sum up: Good writing (As usual!), although the choice of Clive seems odd to me.
BANZAI!
Trina: Now do I burn?
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
*Snicker* Oh, I can see the divorce proceedings now with Catherine. _ She'd SO screw Clive over. And yeah, I suspected as much, but it was cute, none the less. _ I like it.