Reviews for Two Of A Kind
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is perfect. I mean absolutely perfect. Your dialogue is spot-on, the mannerisms are just right...the whole thing just shines. Face and Murdock are absolutely my favorite friendship on this show. On the surface they seem like the most drastically different, but when you dig deep, you realize that they're more alike than any of the other team members. And this fic captured that beautifully.

Also, I loved the use of the jacket. And I really loved the the card game analogy.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aw. That was cute. And a very nice job with Face's POV. I could totally see this happening.
frontyardgnome chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very cute, and so very true. You nailed Murdock and Face perfectly. I especially love how you bring the jacket in, and I especially love how you capture his mannerisms so effectively. Great job, and thanks for sharing!
Shandrial chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Well that was just wonderful! I enjoyed it muchly. I love Murdock and Face together. I think the feel of the story was just perfect for them. And everyone was so in character, well done! Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That is so like Murdock knowing FAce didnt mean it and once he apologized it was forgotten.

And it does seem like they are brothers.

Most of the time they get paired up together or they are the ones to do a scam.
DMandNCISFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This story is great, i really enjoyed reading that. It was like you were really inside of Face's head and I loved how you portrayed the relationship between Face and Murdock :)
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lovely. I have yet to read a better story with Face and Murdock. :)
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
grins. So how exactly did Face fall into the water? I am assuming it was because he wasn't paying attention and he shouldn't have been standing in a small boat to beging with. Grins. Tiredness must make him forgetful. Anyways, I loved the story. Very nicely done. And I loved that Murdock forgave him so quickly. That just seemed so much in character. Very very nice.
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Would you teach me to make a paper airplane. Such a simple line...but so sweet. The whole story is so sweet...going riioght into my favourite list...

worms
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Good style. Simple, concise, elegant... Very nice.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
You've got talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This is such a sweet and wonderful story. Face and Murdock's (& basically the team's) personalities are right on. This definitely one of my favorite (if not #1 on my list) A-Team fics. Keep up the great work!
Ekatay chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
oooh, *hugs HM and Face*. They are so cute! I love fics with those two bouncing off each other. It's almost funnier than B.A., 'cause you never know quite how Face will respond to a crazy Murdock antic. :D
Becki chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Lovely.
Jalynrn chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Hi, Skyebright!

I found this story while looking at your profile. I wanted to thank you for your kind review of A Priest's Confidence. No addy to be seen, but what a wonderful story! I thought I had read everything there was to read in the A-Team folder... guess I was wrong. I don't remember this one at all. I really enjoyed this look at Face and Murdock's brotherly relationship. It seemed right on to me! Thanks twice over... for the story and the kind review of my own!

Jenny