Reviews for Two Of A Kind
Jalynrn chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Hi, Skyebright!

I found this story while looking at your profile. I wanted to thank you for your kind review of A Priest's Confidence. No addy to be seen, but what a wonderful story! I thought I had read everything there was to read in the A-Team folder... guess I was wrong. I don't remember this one at all. I really enjoyed this look at Face and Murdock's brotherly relationship. It seemed right on to me! Thanks twice over... for the story and the kind review of my own!

Jenny
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Awesome! Facey and Murdock are the coolest ever! Keep writing!
sidewinder chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Very nicely done. I could really hear the characters speaking; you got their characterizations nailed. Short and sweet (without being sappy, if you ask me!)
wendybyrd chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
this is wonderful!
Harmony chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
That was soo sweet! It's really nice to see a story with two characters caring for each other that's not trying to make them a couple. This story is how I've always seen the Face/Murdock relationship. Keep writing!
shar chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Really cool vignette. I like the way Face recognizes the similarities between himself and Murdock. Really does make them seem like brothers
Baked Goldfish chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Very well done. I can't really express how much I enjoy your writing style (I'm on cold medicine), but, believe me, I do.
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Very nice. You're a good writer.
CeeJay chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Good story! Very enjoyable. You obviously know your guys well; Face

and Murdock acted just like they naturally would, and Hannibal and BA,

in their brief appearances, were right on too. Hope you will write

more of these...if you do, I'll be there to read them.
Pam chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
In your own words... "Short, sweet, and sappy." But really nice, too.
BillyDog chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Me like! That was very cute. I'm glad to see that peolpe can write stories where two men are best friends and nothing closer than brothers. Write some more like this, it was very well written.
Allison chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Very sweet story and well written.I like the comparisons Face makes between he and Murdock. I appreciated that you illustrated that Murdock can get his feelings hurt, but is ultimately a very forgiving soul. Very realistic portrayal of Hannibal and BA as well.
Skybright Daye chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Wow!

I was kinda nervous about posting this - it's only my second post- but the outpouring of reviews has really upped my confidence! :) You'll be seeing more of me (Bwa-ha-ha). Thanx to everyone who took the time to read 'n' review!

-Skybright
alison chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
aw, very sweet! I liked all the little details: Murdock's t-shirt, the way he shuffles cards, and Face's realization that neither of them are the same person twice. Nice one.
Peg Liller chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
very good story on how close men can be without getting trashy
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »