Reviews for Pai
InMyDream chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was pretty beautiful. But you could do it better.
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is a pretty good fanfic. I would like to see a Yakumo/Pai lemon sometime though. I can't seem to find any.
Mathias Mindblade chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Very good. 3x3 eyes is my favorite romance manga and anime(I liked the manga better) I like the fact that Yakumo is lurking in the shadows waiting for his lost love.
En Gen Nero chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
That was shorter than the first chapter, Just in, in wrong catigory, of my very own Goblin Magnum Tycoon. good, I guess.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Is the 1st half Yakuma's P.O.V.? Maybe you should make that more clear. Otherwise, it was great!
TragicTaco chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I've just rewatched the second OVA episodes, so the poems was especially appealing. The Yakumo poem could be a little longer, but the Pai Ayanokouji poem is great. Well done.
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I think it is very orginal and sweet. I have only read one comic of the story 3x3 eyes and I think you have it very close to someone who dosen't own anything related to it. I like it and I hope that you keep writing it. I'm planning on joining fanfiction so I hope you read my stuff too _
Animeskye chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Yo Yo Your poems was off the fizzile my nizzle a zigidie zigidie bam that was hot So
Holla back for wanna my stories look me up dog peace
Anuella A. Alexander chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Feyouna Miyakie
this story is of romance and exotic fantasies. I have thought long and hard about what I want to become in life and this is it. I chose to become a ROMANCE writer. I am not starting this out without expeirence, no, I have read plenty on the art of writer a master piece ROMANCE. And I'm just gonna try my stakes at it. I hope you guy's think that my stories are good enough. Thank You.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Oh, more poems! *signs* I love these poems. *smiles* They make me all warm and cheery inside. _