Reviews for Three Days Later
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That is so Rika!Ryo would try something like have some promise in your writing.
Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Huh... Most Ryuki's get on my nerves. It's nice to see a good one, and I think I've gained some insight into Ryo's character. Excellent work.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I can imagine Ryo STILL smiling after getting hit by Rika, it's just the way he is.
The idea of this story is a good one, but I would have liked Rika and Ryo to go into more detail about the relationship they had with their partner digimon.
Monodramon actually HATED Ryo's quite spells, it's when he became Cyberdramon by DNA digivoling with Milliennimon that the problems started. Though it's a question if Ryo even remembers that.
I got the idea the two of them envy each other as well. Read my story bit between them please.
Universalperson chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Two thumbs up! I like the "not a close bond with Cyberdramon" angle. Of course...
But nevermind.
How about making a storyline. A straight up Tamers sequel would be good. Include some enemies from the Tamers pasts that come back to haunt them. Maybe a villian from another Season, going across time and space?
K9 The First chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
(call me K9)
It was good. everyone was in charicter, you spaced out the dialoge rather nicely. The only problem is that you wern't discriptive enough. You know, HOW they felt about what the other was saying, WHO said what, that sort of thing. So if you work on that, you'll have it made in the shade. :)
AmethystB chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Ah short an' sweet. I liked it except the conversation part got a little confusing. Maybe next time you could try to describe the characters a little more, but hey, that's just me ;)
I'll look out for more of your stuff.
Amethyst