Reviews for Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
M.I.A. Since '85 chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
OMG I about busted a gut and went in my pants this was so funny. X-Girls gone wild I haven't thoroughly laughed so hard in a while. I noticed that this hasn't been updated and hope you eventually do. Story is too funny not to.
beanrox chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Oh my goddess.

This is frickin' hilarious - update, soon!

There were a few grammatical errors, and some capitilization errors, but overall it was written supurbly.
sage of dark magic chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
are ya gonna put up a new chapter or what?
sage of dark magic chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
i locve your story and all, but, you really nedd to update! its the 20th of july, and still no chap
rogue mystique chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
come on pal! Dont leave us in the suspense! Please write more! PLEASE?
Jaquelle chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Nice...very nice.
SickmindedSucker chapter 3 . 3/4/2004
oh my god, you had me laughing so damn hard. There was seriously a time where i couldn't brathe because i was laughing so hard. This fic is truely a great one. I'm reviewing all three of your chapters in this one, een though it wont be very long,cause i gotta get to be dsoon. But the idea of all the grown X women able to drink nad go clubbing with the minds of teenagers, that was brilliant. It was so hilarious seeing them all dancing and putting cash in the g strings. Poor Beast, i feel so sorry for him, all he had to be put through. lol, Remy must be getting the night he dreamt of and then never dreamt of, being with Rogue, but with all the tortures of S&M. lol, its so great! Anyway, i really hope you can get more out soon, i need to laugh my ass off again, damn school...
DemonicGambit chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
LMFAO! OH MY GOD! LOL! That was hilarious! Great story, where'd ya come up with the idea for that? Hehe, poor Logan!
oldprydefan chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
Oh, this is rich! Hehehehe! (Grins evilly) I love it. I especially liked the revenge on Bobby and Logan. Can't wait for the next chapter
Reese M chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
That was to funny! The idea of Logan getting a "make over" is too much! Great story
That Swedish Guy chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I think this little fic absolutely deserve a heartfelt "Bwahahahahah".
I can actualy see for my minds eye how poor Beast sits in that car, eye twitching and plotting revenge while he rants.
Bravo. More Dr. Evil Mccoy. Oh, and a bit of Kitty/Bobby mush would be nice too, even though i can hardly imgaine him going near her after what he went through.
rogue mystique chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
Oh by the goddess this story is funny! Rogue and Remy at da end of da 3rd chappy was hilarious! Although I question the whip...MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
P.S could you write MORE! please?
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I thought I was going to fall over and DIE when I read the new chapter. You have such a mean streak. I love it, really! I can't wait for the professor to come home, though I really can't blame Scott for losing it the way he did. I listen to rap and r&b a LOT, but that song makes me want to curl up and cry too. Great job!
Sue Penkivech chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Oh, this is hilarious! Just what I needed tonight!
One thing - let Bobby's dream come true and have Kitty try and pick him up? Because the world NEEDS more Bobby/Kitty fic!
Silver12 chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
This story was so funny, I loved it really. will you be involving the proff? hehe you did a great job on this story so far.