Reviews for My Very Young Apprentice
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/10
Why did sweet little Ani have to grow up? :(
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
awww que lindos, son taan tiernos
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved this - it felt very true to how their first few months together would be and had a sense of charm to it without being overly sentimental. Nicely done! :)
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was very cute! I especially enjoyed this part "Uffgh!" Obi-Wan said. "Anakin, is it necessary to be quite so enthusiastic?" It just really describes little Ani, doesn't it? Hihi! Good job with this, made me smile!
Panache-x chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aaw, cutesy fluff :) Quite bittersweet though, knowing what happens :S

Great story!

LilAniFanxx
pronker chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I enjoyed your charming story greatly. It is a timeframe most appealing, as they get to know one another.
Kelev chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
It was very well done!
a b chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Sweet...Perfectly in character.
suekosa chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I like it.
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Oh! Ani's so cute! Good job. It made me laugh and smile and remember why I like star wars so much:-)
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Aww that's so sweat!

"You're sad about Master Qui-Gon, aren't you?"

"Yes," Obi-Wan admitted, wiping his eyes. A pair of small arms wrapped themselves in a stranglehold around his neck.

"I'm sad too, Obi-Wan. We can be sad together."

Aww tripple sweet!
Neko Kuroban chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This was perfect! I adored it!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow, this is really good! It's amacing how you describe Obi-Wan's thoughts and feelings, I love it! I really hope that you'll make many stories like this, coz I really love them!
Dalakh chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Aw! So pretty! Beautifully written, great, wonderfuly... :D
ewan's girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
What a touching story, I thought it was beautifully written and you had a wonderful grasp on the characters. I think this is a time frame not enough good writers write about, but it's such a critical time frame in the whole star wars saga. How does Obi Wan handle the death of Qui Gon? How does he handle having a padawan of his own days after he himself was a mere padawan. You did such a wonderful job at this, I loved the line "For the first time he felt affection for his padawan" wonderful! I would love to read more from you.