Reviews for DS Inheritance
MissyH316 chapter 8 . 11/19/2018
Well done! I could even hear Rod Serling's voice as he narrated the beginning and end of the story, and I could see the black & white footage on my tv with the rabbit-ear antennas. :-)
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
All right I am going to comment on what I read so far; many of my recent original works are this size and larger so it's a unique problem with submitting out because magazines don't take higher than 7000 words. Looking at this - you said you have a unique situation; the motivation for me doing my ensemble was the passing of a classmate who didn't understand my mystique I was trying to keep. R. L. Stine got published in an anthology where it was a send up of The Twilight Zone seeing this - this is a long shot but how would you like to introduce the anthology I am executive producing. How long long does it take you to punch out 2000-2300 words as that's the size for introductions. Let me know if that intrigues you.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
creepy
Maryland Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nice alteranate DS... Carolyn is the killer, isn't she?
Jadin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very nice Twilight Zone and DS crossover/ Had me guessing until the end. Excellent
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This is a well written piece. It is a creatively done narrative. In fact I am going to link this up from a horror group I run on yahoo called Web of Horror. I am doing an email showcasing fanfiction and original fiction that are well written. If you want to see some of my original writing, please feel free to take a read around at diary-x, the address is . Send me an email if you want the link to Web of Horror. The head mod can be emailed at .
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
What a great story! I could read it over and over again! I like Vicki.. She's cool... She's like my idol... Anyways, great story! Hope to see more like this soon! ~Zeus Fluff~ (Melissa)