Reviews for Precipice
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow, I love that ending! Great fic; I think that you captured Kaiba well!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
great oneshot. we really don't see the relatively human side of kaiba in the show, so this is refreshing.

brittney
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
O. That was nice, I really liked the twist at the end. Excellent. And you managed to keep Kaiba very IC and yet add in the weakness, right at the end there.

Kudos to you, this is going on my fas.
Dr Watson chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Excellent story! You do Kaiba justice.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
nicely done. Seto does tend to project much of his soul onto his little brother. though I have to confess my favorite part was the author's note - "early series, approaching the exit ramp to Crazytown Kaiba" entertains me greatly as well!
Bra-Two chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
OMg, I loved this, Especially the end; so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Pretty good. I especially like the way you dealt with Gozaboro's suicide - because the first thing on everyone's mind would be the practical. How in the world do we explain this. Good job with the tying in of culture (ex. honor suicide.).

And I like the bit at the end.
Serena B chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
For a second there I thought 'Oh no, we've lost her to Yu-gi-oh' but then I read your little note at the end. ;)
Glad to know you're still around.
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
After the kind review that you left for my story, I had to see what sort of things you wrote. (I'm very excited to see that you write Escaflowne stories but I'll have to wait to read them.) This was a very nice look at Teetering-On-The-Edge-Of-Crazy Kaiba. I've read many author's accounts of this particular incident and I think this is one of my favorite. I liked how he was squeezing Mokuba's hand... showing that he had more emotion about what was going on than he thought.
Hotaru-Yuugijou chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
:) Great story.
Black-Breeze chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
hey, cool story! Sry this is so short. Continue writing!
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
CUTE!
Kari and KyonKyon chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Excellent work, per usual, Aerika. I enjoyed the chillingly antiseptic tone you took with Seto. Though I have never seen Yu-Gi-Oh, it seemed very appropriate, especially his oversight at the end of the piece. Even psychotic villians have their blind spots. The sound of shattering glass as a melody of victory was also a nice touch.
You did manage to make me laugh, though. I logged on today with the sole purpose in mind to see if you had updated "Always" . . . and my exact reaction was "A Yu-Gi-Oh fic? Arggh! Who is she trying to emulate? Krista Perry?" I decided to read it anyway, though, because I wanted to read some new material of yours so badly. Then when I read the author's note . . . well, it made decide to temporarily break my perpetual lurker status.
That cloak now safely in tatters, I fondly wish you well on your writing endeavors. I hope to see more or your exceptional work soon!
In the Order of the Sacred Kaleidoscope,
Kari Kei ~*_*~
Serenity Richards chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I liked what I read. Keep up all of your good work!
Mamono chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Wow...this is really good! You know, people say your at your best when your trying something new...okay so no one says that... Anyway, I really did like this! It was like this whole pyschological thing...makes you think. Definately a good story! _ I think I'll put it on my favs, just thought I'd let you know! That last part at the end sent chills down my spine! Excellent!