Reviews for All Our Yesterdays
Androktasia chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
you NEED to finish this translation... it's so good! I would read the Portugese version ... if it weren't portugese! My language is pitiful, and online translators don't work well enough. I ned to know the end of this story - I'd die if i didn't! It's written so well!

toodles:D

Liz
NubeRoja chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This is a wonderful story with some very powerful emotions. I hope you continue with the translation at some point; my portuguese is laughable and translation sites don't do a very good job at all.
Diana Prallon chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Sim, eu faço parte do Senior - e de uma porrada de outros fóruns.

Esse problema com as betas é realmente complicado. Por que você não se cadastra no e arranja uma beta por lá? Eu já vi algumas pessoas que favoritaram a fic são de lá, e a maior parte das pessoas teria o maior prazer de ajudar.

Mestrado - eu juro que esse é meu próximo objetivo. Eu provavelmente também não sei onde estou com a cabeça, mas ele me atrai muito.

A cinnamon badge mesmo comentou queestava adorando a fic e que não sabia por que você tinha parado (eu descobri que ela estava sendo traduzida por conta dela)
Diana Prallon chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Srta Carol, o que que houve?

Por que você parou de traduzir a fic?
Ginia Malfoy chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
Okay, so i read all of this and then...NOTHING! For almost a year! There's nothing else for it, I'm going to have to study Portuguese. It's not that I don't want to study Portuguese, but you've done a wonderful job translating already. I hope you finish this one day.
Zakia12 chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't abandon this fic. I know it's still there in portugese but not everyone can read it. I'm begging you- if you read this review, you are doing a wonderful job translating it and I really really really hope you'll continue. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
reena01 chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
Great story, it was recommended at a Draco and Ginny fansite and I can understand why. I hope you continue with it.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
That was really good. I love this story, has alot of twists and turns that make you want to read on, and then you get SO depressed when there isnt another chapter! But hey, this story is beautifully writen and it's pretty awesome:) I really cant wait for your update!
MoonShineMagicSsarer chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
OMG! I just can't wait to see what happens next! AS always so excellent and intresting...can't stop reading! UPDATE SON!
MoonShineMagicSsarer chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
What can I say that I haven’t said before? This chapter is so amazing and at the same time so sad. As I have said before this story is so inspiring and every detail is excellent. Hope to see a new chapter soon!
foggygoggles chapter 10 . 4/25/2006
i really like this story. it's really intriguing. i'm surprised you don't have more reviews. can't wait for more!
darkmalfoy chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
omg! you are such an amazing writer. this chapter made me cry, for real. its so sad. im hoping tho that when draco figures out the mystery somehow ginny will remember everything, or something will happen. i dunno, i just dont want this to have a sad ending! but you have written it beautifully. and its a wonderful story no matter how you choose to end. and i just hope that it has a ways to go before it ends!

thankyou and great job yet again!
MoonShineMagicSsarer chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Waited too long for this chapter and it was worth it! Amazing how you can write such high emotions and transmit everything you want by your writing! The encounter that Draco and Ginny have is such a touching one! The apprehensiveness that Draco has about to see her again is transmitted so well. LOVE YOUR STORY! Hope to see a new chapter soon and know what happens with the encounter between Ginny and Draco, Draco and Ginny’s fiancé, the encounter with Ginny and her family and friends, the promise made to Narcisa and who the one behind all of these.

Please write the sooner as possible. This story and your writings have a great potential.
darkmalfoy chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
amazing story! cant wait for the end, since it seems like its close. or maybe its not. but yesh. GREAT JOB!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
aww...so sad...it really took a long time to get this chapter posted...im hoping that then ext one will go faster because i really want to read the rest!