Reviews for Some Nights
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really loved this! I always felt so bad for Ezri, and it's wonderful to see her full potential explored in fan fiction. What a wonderful move, and I'm so happy to read it! I want to hug this story. How can you say so much in so few words?
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Great ficlet! Jadzia was a great character, but I liked Ezra better. You've really gotten into her mind.
Schlampcat chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow. Great story; nice insight into their relationship.
Brandytook chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
aw, wow, you almost made me like Ezri for a moment.

Nice fic.
The Abbot of Beregost chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Excellent. As previously mentioned, this fleshes out poor Ezri, who never really got a shot at character development. I really enjoyed it.

And no, I don't care that it's short. No point in making something longer than it needs to be.

With regards,

The Abbot
BetaReject chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wow!That was just amazing and so true! I love seeing this dark aspect of Ezri how underneath that cute facade there is bitterness and pain. It makes her so much more three dimensional seeing her like this )
Lady Death chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Seems rather uncannonlike, or OOC, but it isn't a terrible fic. Would like to see something a little longer, and with better vocabulary. I don't think they swear in this timeline, or rather, it's become too...primative. Whatever. I do see what you were trying to do, but I think you need a little more experience with the character before you write with her.
agent cormac chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Thank you. Ezri is my favorite character. You've managed to capture the essence of Ezri's voice, the insercuties of being joined and living in the shadow of Jadzia's life and the darker, more harsh and nasty side of Ezri's personality, something that I've always thought she had. Please write more!
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Well done! You've really got Ezri down pat - including her insight into Jadzia. You *must* start writing longer stories.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Oh, I *like* this! "You're mine, Julian. All mine!" I don't think Jadzia actually slept with *everybody*. However, I completely agree that the fact that Julian and Jadzia weren't (canonically) together definitely helps the Julian/Ezri relationship. They have something together that doesn't interfere with Worf/Jadzia, and *also* isn't Reassociation. And this time around, she likes *him* first (although he probably never stopped loving Dax). Anyhow, I like how you write Dax; you talk about the cliches of "all those minds in there" in a fresh way that's fun to read. Write on!
-Nenya