Reviews for Invisible Chains – Sequel to Siege of Assassins
hooked chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
Wow great story. So vivid in description and riveting!
ananova chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
Poor Adam, you really torture him in your fics. Though I do like that you focus on him and not He-man, I really like the way you explore his relationships with others. I'm glad the imposter was captured and no longer looks like Adam. Great work again, now I'm off to read the next part in this trilogy.
Infernal Masa chapter 21 . 2/5/2009
Really enjoyed this. I liked the Man-at-arms sublot near the end. Made me laugh out loud.

It was satisfying to see the little weasel get his in the end. Is that the last of him or will we see him again?
Christy chapter 21 . 3/28/2008
I hope you continue this series because I'm truly enjoying it. I'm also highly curious about where you are taking this, what with Adam's injuries and bodyguards.
reese chapter 20 . 11/12/2007
aw, i don't think dorgan's obnoxious at all.
reese chapter 21 . 8/10/2007
huh. nice story. it's very odd that all of them are so soft-hearted and against real violence and killing. that is what they're trained to do, and it's not like there isn't that chance in all the fights they're in. spending your life in a war and fighting enemies like that without any sort of bloodlust is weird. no one is that self-righteous not to act on that and feel bad about hurting someone who tortured your child? it'd be hard to be around a person like that. but i guess it is sort of in-character with the black and white morality of the he-man universe.

maa, whatever. decent story, in any case.
impsanity chapter 21 . 1/3/2007
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed these stories! For the last couple of days I've been reading "Siege of Assassins" and "Invisible Chains" obsessively.

Just wonderful :)
iCe chapter 21 . 5/18/2006
I think I like this fic the most (after having reread everything again, starting from its prequel). Not just because it's lighter than your other stories, but also becuase this focuses on Randor and Adam's relationship very well.

The other stories, although tinged with parents' love for Adam, had collateral romance that distracts you from the paternal bonding. Plus this fic involves less emotional scarring. Physical torture is so much easier to digest and easier to recover psyche, I always say.

You really are a wonderful story teller, and whenever I get to read your stories, I can't resist rereading everything. Thank you for the wonderful read.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 21 . 3/4/2006
_ Loved that last line. lol

has mental picture of the imposter's true form Ew...

I'm somewhat sad to see that this is the last chapter. But, according to what you have mentioned previously, I take it that there is a part 3? is hopeful

If so, then I can't WAIT to read it. _

Oh, and at you've got a story titled Trials and Tribulations. Would that happen to be pt. 3, or does it take place in a separate time-line?
Calen chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
It's finished? Aww, I was hoping to see He-Man bust some heads or some kind of action. Adam sneakng awak from his guards, but write more soon! Sequel!
Indygodusk chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
This was a great a very long chapter. I laughed several times, especially at the thought of Man-at-arms courting. You write emotions very well. Thank you!
WolfDaughter chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
Is it really over? It doesn't seem possible, and yet I know every story has to end sometime. It was very good and I enjoyed your forays into the psychology of our favorite characters. Nice to see Adam and his father getting along. Will there be anymore?
Teri chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
As always I enjoyed your latest update with immense pleasure; however I did find a typo. It read: "FINIS" when I am certain it should have read "To be continued". Please make the appropriate edit. :)

I loved that Marlena and Duncan believe that Duncan and the Sorceress are an item (which of course most of believe they are). I hope you will continue or write a sequel so we can find out how Teela adjusts, if Randor and Adam continue to form their relationship, if Marlena knows Adam's secret, if his parents find out his secret, or any other topic you can think of to write about.

This story has given me a lot of enjoyment and I thank you for that. :)
surforst chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
Duncan courting the Sorceress? Now that's a way to end a story and on a high note to boot. Though I got a feeling this story is intended to continue in some form or another. Still a lot of issues to deal with after all and we've yet to see Adam actually recover. It would be a change of pace to see the boy up and about after all. Anyway great story you wrote and I'm looking forward to more.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 20 . 2/26/2006
_ Finally finished...YAY!

Still loving the story, btw. :D

Well...Now I guess I'm off to re-read the other two. Be seein' ya!