Reviews for Invisible Chains – Sequel to Siege of Assassins
Indygodusk chapter 20 . 2/26/2006
Adam's rant was interesting to see, and their reaction to it amused me. I look forward to seeing what happens with the imposter and what Adam does as he tries to recover his health. Thanks!
surforst chapter 20 . 2/24/2006
Great chapter and good to see this story continue. Still wondering what the little weasel was looking for and I'm interested to see if Adam will ever actually recover in this series. He just keeps getting kicked while he's down. Well looking forward to more.
Therabidsquirrel chapter 20 . 2/22/2006
Yay! You're back! _

Wonderful as usual. Good job. _
WolfDaughter chapter 20 . 2/22/2006
Wow...temper, temper Adam! Poor Dorgan is only trying to help and he's getting hit from all sides isn't he? ::shakes head:: Update again soon, please!
conan98002 chapter 20 . 2/22/2006
swet
surforst chapter 19 . 1/13/2006
Well another great story. Looking forward to the end of this series.
AnnTygra chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Real Good Story

U Caught me wraped on It.. Lved Siege of assassins too

The third of trilogy was writen already?

Keep good work
Indygodusk chapter 19 . 1/1/2006
What a sad way to end a chapter. Adam has the worst luck ever. He just keeps getting kicked while he's down. I hope something gets better. At least they've caught the imposter now. Thanks!
Angels.Exist chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
When will this be finished? It's too good to leave unfinished!
forbidden-fairy chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
i really really really love this fic! please update soon! it feels like i've been waiting forever for the update! the same goes for your fic "regrets and revelations" as well. can't wait for the next chapter... please keep writing you have great talent, i'm still trying to get the urge to actually post a fic. so please don't stop and again please update.

_
WolfDaughter chapter 19 . 6/12/2005
This is an excellent story! I've stayed up almost all night reading it and will be waiting impatiently for the next chapter. Will we be seeing anything of He-man in this, by any chance? It probably isn't necessary to the story, but I have to confess, I love it when Adam can transform and kick some butt. _
Teri chapter 19 . 5/28/2005
Ditto for this story - going into withdrawal. Help! Pretty Please!
iCe chapter 19 . 5/12/2005
Your humor in your fics I think are the best asset you've placed on them.

The way you frame your dialogue however, needs a bit of work. Most of the time I have to guess who's speaking, or re-read it to find out. I think it's becuase sometimes when one person speaks, you describe another person in the inbetween phases. "That's it!" Randor groaned. "I have it!" When in fact it's Man-at-arms talking. I know using said, told, etc gets a bit redundant after a while but it could be helpful in things like this. At least so it wouldn't stop the flow.

This piece has a lot of elements similar to revelations and regrets, but I guess lighter... it's a bit hard to read them one after the other though, because of its similarities.

Still, great work. :) Had me laughing all night.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 19 . 4/25/2005
poor adam really has been through the wringer. as for my earlier suggestion about the weasel and the vat of acid... still think he should get it.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 19 . 4/24/2005
AH! imposter dudes back! runs and hides under bedwhimpers sorry...ive got this thing about being burned...shudders ugh...not a pleasant thing...

well...hope u get the next chapter up soon!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »