Reviews for Invisible Chains – Sequel to Siege of Assassins
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
wow! that was cool. i agree with fenestrae...ALL HAIL CRINGER, THE ROYAL FERRET SNIFFER! lol! yeah i no i'm wierd but oh well. anyway i hope u have the next one up soon! Sayonara!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
cringer- the royal ferret sniffer. now that is a funny image. i liked the talk that randor and adam had, thay really needed it. great so far!
Teri chapter 18 . 4/14/2005
The viewer still works? Brilliant! I enjoyed this chapter very much especially where the King tried to remind Adam that people care for him very much. I also liked the King's observations that He-man isn't around for the good times. Very insightful, even if he is missing the big picture. Nice work as always!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 17 . 4/2/2005
YAY! new chapter! big grin will there b any more? looks hopeful

-HitokiriKurisuta
Jonathan Priest chapter 17 . 4/2/2005
Wow...this has been great. Is it safe to assume this story is over and you'll be working on the third part of the story is will there be more to this? Either way, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter because this has been such a ride of emotional highs and lows...it's been great. Will there also be an eventual Teela/Adam pairing? Maybe I'm seeing more than is there because that's what I'm hoping for, but I thought I saw some signs. Anyway, its been a wonderful read so far and can't wait for more.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 17 . 4/1/2005
chocolate sundae! thats just what i need after reading this chapter, the suspense has been killing me for ages on how this would play out thus far. as for the picking of the two adams apart at the rift, that was a brilliant cliff hanger idea!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 16 . 3/30/2005
'ello! i just read ur "siege of assassins" and "invisible chains" stories and just wanted ta say i think they're great! i hope u update soon!...cheers i finally found some1 who does fanfics about the 2002-2003 he-man series! YAY! i've found plenty bout the original but ur the 1st 4 the new ones! :D

-HitokiriKurisuta
HaraKyri chapter 16 . 3/27/2005
I'm absolutely LOVING this fic! you write it so well. The plot is excellent and the latest turn of events for Adam is well... KOOL! :P
Comics Girl chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
Oh, crap. talk about moving out of the frying pan and into the fire, Adam just doesn't get a break. What will happen next? This is really starting to intruige me? This is so great.

Update soon. I'm dying to find out what happens next!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
would this qualify as out of the frying pan and into the fire?
MagRowan chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Wow! I love your stories! :) I just read through the prequal to this story and up to what you have of this one. You certainly do like the father/son relationship pair it seems.

Anyway, hope to read more soon (you do have quite the penchant for cliffhangers as well ;) ).
MagRowan chapter 15 . 3/10/2005

Comics Girl chapter 15 . 3/8/2005
These last two chapters have been freaking amazing. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter. Will Adam save himself or has the rescue party actually found him and Teela? This is so awsome, I'm freaking out just thinking about the posibilities! Update soon cause your doing a great job.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 15 . 3/7/2005
now that is nasty! kind of like watching SAW. i loved evil-lyn though, think she should kick the imposters butt, hard.
Jonathan Priest chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
Cliffhangers...so evil yet when performed the right way can make the story all the more powerful. I'm so wishing Adam had his sword right about now. Turning into He-Man, even at the risk of Teela knowing his identity would be awesome as he kicked the stuffing out that imposter. My only possible complaint might be that the scene with Evil-Lyn seemed too sudden. Why she would come to steal the elpinar or even how she knew it was there seemed a bit convenient to lengthen the story, not to mention she could have killed Randor, Duncan and the imposter while she was there and still make a clean get away. Regardless, this is still and increadible and intense read and I can't wait for more. I'm glad you said this is a trilogy, because the more the better. Keep writing and we'll keep reading. Thanks for sharing.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »