Reviews for Invisible Chains – Sequel to Siege of Assassins
Teri chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
Again that was a surprise. I don't imagine Adam will actually lose a hand, unless turning into Heman will regenerate it somehow. I look forward to finding out how you will manage it. Nice work.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 14 . 2/28/2005
that imposter needs to be dipped into a vat of boiling acid, slowly starting with his toes. i really like this story, please keep going!
Teri chapter 14 . 2/27/2005
Randor is sure seeing a different side of his son. After this is all over, he will see He-man bait the bad guys and his mind will flash and he will know where he heard that tone, that attitude before. :D Very nice work, especially the end.
Comics Girl chapter 13 . 2/24/2005
Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while but a lot of school work had come my way and I couldn't really get on the internet for a while to do anything exept to research. I love how this story is turning out and you have the characters in perfect attitude. This story is awsome! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I'll be sure to review as soon as you get it updated.!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
okay, laughing is not a very good idea, but at least i am really enjoying the story so far!
Teri chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
Adam is smarter than they all think. Should be interesting if it plays out like I think Adam hopes it will. Nice work and thanks for the frequent updates!
Calen chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
Lol, poor Adam. If only he could change into He-Man, then impostermans magic wouldn't work on him!

more soon!
R-Krulle chapter 12 . 2/14/2005
I just causght up with your last chapter, and I must admit this is turning into a very good story. I hope that you will update soon.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
i have a confession to make. i have been reading this since a siege of assassins and i've only just got around to reviewing it. i know lame excuse but i dont frequent this fandom that often.

any way, to begin, i loved a siege of assassins, and especially the way adam coped with one injury followed by another and another. keeping his secret about being heman was portrayed well also.

one of the best things about his series is the way you show the strained relationship between Randor and Adam, and how it copes first with adam being injured, then kidnapped.

i admit i never saw that twist coming and couldn't have thought about it if i had sat there for years. brilliant doesn't cover it. i also enjoyed the relationship shown between Teela and Adam, which i think is very true to character and has been built on wonderfully from the few bits seen on the show. in the past few chapters of Invisible chains i have particularly enjoyed the insight shown by Duncan and the other masters as to the changes brought about by weasel and his effect on Randor. very very good!

I find that 'weasel' is a very good character with a very sadistic side to him, which is fantastic as we don't really see the sadistic side to anyone in the show, even skeletor is somewhat censored. (I also liked his bit at the end of Siege of Assassins) I can't wait to see why 'weasel' wants the machine and whether the masters will stop him or not.

keep up the fantastic work!
Teri chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
I think I missed the chapter 10 update, so I will say both are good chapters. I was wondering what Dorian put in the medicine he gave fake Adam since he seemed so pleased with himself. Nice work!
Calen chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
Oh man, that imposter guy really needs to getting a beating. Where is Adams sword? Maybe Orko could do some kind of magic to get it to him!

more soon!
Christy chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
Thank you for continuing your stories. I've been really enjoying them, especially since my He-Man fix is currently not on tv (at least not when I can watch it anyway). Keep writing.
morgannia chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
fangirl squee of excitement. ok, this is the chapter i've been waiting for it's about time Teela got some screen time, but unfortunate she had her weapons taken away, i was looking foward to seeing her do some damage, but on the other hand it's should be good seeing the two of them trying to protect each other from the imposer, especially now that he's taken Teela's clothes. i wonder who feels more helpless Teela or Adam. hope you update soon.
LeBibish chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
I really shouldn't be laughing so much at a story involving physical and emotional talent. That takes talent as a writer. My only question is, do people really just except that He-Man is gone for months and no one has any clue what's going on with him?
Teri chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
Yea! An update. What an interesting turn of events. I am very much enjoying this story and the update reminded me why. Thanks, nice work!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »