Reviews for Invisible Chains – Sequel to Siege of Assassins
morgannia chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
oh, i'm glad to see this sequel, there are so few good MOTU fanfics out there, even fewer that do justice to Adam/He-Man & Teela, while of course i'd LOVE to see more of their interaction {wondering if i can bribe you, lol} i'm just glad to see them together in any capacity, lol, dare i hope Teela will relaize something is up anytime soon?
Lady Orianna1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
This is a very cool fic and I'm hooked. Can't wait for more.
Philomena Kuroi chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I love this fic. Adam is so cool.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
Whoa, that was another awesome chapter!
You have such a wonderful style of writing, that it just draws me staight into your story.
Cant wait to see what happens next.
Angharad chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Is getting very good hope you update soon.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Not what I was expecting! but that is the beauty of reading other peoples fics. You never know whats coming next!
Very interesting story. Really like it.
Update ASAP.
Doppleganger chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Oh yeah this is great. I've read far ahead in but since I don't have an account there thought I'd review here. Great job! Oh the things you do to poor Adam :D.
Philomena Kuroi chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
This fic is AMAZING!
Angelfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Ye! wonderful! After reading you other story (which was wonderful by the way) I was left wanting more. I'm really glad that you decided to continue. yay! cannot wait for more _
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Poor Adam. He's still bedridden. That has to suck.
Colin chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Glad to see you're posting this here, I didn't know where it would be on the forums you mentioned at the end of Siege. After all the abuse Adam went through, it's good to see that he's finally healing..
It'll be interesting to see where you go from here
phil chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I am glad you are continuing this series. I like what I have seen an look forward to future chapter of this series.
Lala chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Good so far...could adam and teela get togeather?
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Poor Adam. This is very good. I hope you will update it soon.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6