Reviews for In The Way
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is brilliant can't wait to read on!
Ren O'neil chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
o have read these two chapters about ten times now and each time I wish for more. why did you stop updating because it sure is not because it is o good because t is fantastic. I do think that Harry has slight Merinthophobia- Fear of being bound or tied up. Snape should realize this soon and figure out a way around it, maybe changing the "blanket" restraint into one that allows only certain amount or movements. can't wait for more. are you going to update soon?
CrazyMaoam chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
This is a really good story and I hope that you will continue to write on this story one day. Sorry if there're mistakes, I am from Germany and I don't write English very often except in school. :)
emms 56 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
This is a really good story
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Putting a beaten and abused child (and quite possibly a claustrophobe) in a full body bind? How stupid are they? You don't heal physical trauma by creating overwhelming emotional trauma. I am claustrophic myself. If I were incapable of movement, I would be in a non-stop panic mode.
taztothebone chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
hey pls update soon!:)
Bethany chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
It was a good story, but I think you need to continue with it and show us how Severus and Harry got along after his stay in the hospital wing. Just a suggestion.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I do sincerely hope that you have not permanently abandoned this fanfic. It's off to a great stop... and then just hangs there. I've added it to an alert, just in case, for I would love it if you continued it!
Saissister chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
O.O I love it sooooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
stole this story from a life and write your own story you pitiful,attention-seeking theif.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
want to read more, update soon
Princess from Far chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
That was a good one.

Definitely it was not a twist, since the Severitius challenge states clearly that in the story Harry must turn out to be Severus' son, but anyway, it's nice. I really liked it (although the abuse thread is quite frequent in the HP/SS stories). You've put it together neatly. Hope I'll find time to read more of your stories ;)
grimmich chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Why do they keep doing it if they know it sends him over! They should at least ask him why he has panic attacks when he can't move or breath on his own. And I am just waiting for one of them to get stupid enough to tell his friends, and they come and scare the shit out of him and in turn he winds up having the worst panic attack yet...

Really good read, I can't wait to read more and I hope you post soon!
bookslug chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
You write brilliantly. I am so hooked :) - and even though this story has been done before, it's almost irrelevant because you've done it so well.

Also, your Snape is good. I find it hard, and I know most people do, to get him as a good mix between changed and his still pretty gittish self.

I think you've got him just right. It's not sickeningly fluffy but he's not frustratingly horrid either.

So, all in all, wonderful :)

I look forward to reading more.
heartstar chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
wow intince I would love to read more