Reviews for In The Way
finnythewise chapter 2 . 5/3
I really hope you decide to continue this someday!
I love this!
Handles14 chapter 2 . 2/7
I hope you decide to finish this someday!
DrarryPercicoAllThingsGay chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I love this soo much! i hope you will update it? please?
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
NIce story!
Anne chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
You're definitely a good writer but it always kind of bothers me when it suddenly turns out that Snape is Harrys father and that he had some kind of spell on him his whole life until up to this point and then, suddenly, he looks like Snape or at least not like himself anymore.

I mean, seriously? I doubt that Lily Potter was that kind of person - to betray her husband and to betray the father of the child that way - and to betray Harry by altering his appearance. And i doubt that it will do Harry any good in the long run. I mean come on. How would anyone feel if they woke up and suddenly they wouldn't recognize themselves in the mirror anymore. That's emotional abuse as well. Also, you open up a whole new can of worms with that. What will Harry think now? Would Sirius have hated him had he known? He surely wouldn't have loved him. We all know that. So where does that leave Harry? The only person that ever felt like home and family to him, the only person he ever loved like family turns out to be someone who would have at least disliked him had he known the truth. That's harsh. And Snape? He hated Harry just because...and now he suddenly loves him just because...?

And about all the panic attacks...Harry managed up until now...maybe he didn't manage just fine but he did. To turn him into a whimpering mess all of a sudden is just unrealistic. With all that he's been through he wouldn't suddenly start to flinch away, to panic when someone touches him. He's been there and done that many times before. He's 16 now. I don't see him having a meltdown just because his uncle got crueler now. Harry's been through much worse with Death Eaters and Voldemort, hell, even with Lockhart. That's what makes Harry Harry. They never broke him, ever.
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is brilliant can't wait to read on!
Ren O'neil chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
o have read these two chapters about ten times now and each time I wish for more. why did you stop updating because it sure is not because it is o good because t is fantastic. I do think that Harry has slight Merinthophobia- Fear of being bound or tied up. Snape should realize this soon and figure out a way around it, maybe changing the "blanket" restraint into one that allows only certain amount or movements. can't wait for more. are you going to update soon?
CrazyMaoam chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
This is a really good story and I hope that you will continue to write on this story one day. Sorry if there're mistakes, I am from Germany and I don't write English very often except in school. :)
emms 56 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
This is a really good story
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Putting a beaten and abused child (and quite possibly a claustrophobe) in a full body bind? How stupid are they? You don't heal physical trauma by creating overwhelming emotional trauma. I am claustrophic myself. If I were incapable of movement, I would be in a non-stop panic mode.
taztothebone chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
hey pls update soon!:)
Bethany chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
It was a good story, but I think you need to continue with it and show us how Severus and Harry got along after his stay in the hospital wing. Just a suggestion.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I do sincerely hope that you have not permanently abandoned this fanfic. It's off to a great stop... and then just hangs there. I've added it to an alert, just in case, for I would love it if you continued it!
Saissister chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
O.O I love it sooooo much!