Reviews for Truth or Dare
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 12 . 4/11
please write a sequel! lmao!
kittykaatxox chapter 12 . 4/8
Omg I loved it haha
I really enjoyed this fic, it's the one where you really want to sit down with a cup of tea and read. Although I felt sorry for Hermione, I ship this pairing hard so got over that pretty quick. I liked how you left most of the sex scene to the imagination, but did mention what happened later on. The ending was a bit sad, but of course such a relationship can not be. I'd rather see them part ways and let it go than have it become very out of character. Thank you for writing this, I liked it!
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 1/1
So that's not the First time somebodys had so Kiss Filch hahahahahahahahaha
Anastasia Cross chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
AGAIN?! OH I CAN"T EVEN! EXCELLENT!
sullivan89 chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?! What have I been reading this story for at one in the morning... The sex scene! And you didn't even write it into the story!? I stayed awake to read to this very part and it's missing?! Argh!
Angelus chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Come now, there was absolutely nothing romantic about it and you can't even make it romantic after all that angst. You should re-categorise.
Twilightluver1966 chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Just finished reading, this was one of my favorite Hermione/Snape stories ever! I always thought Blaise was a boy and that did irk me in the early chapters but you developed her quite well and at the end his/her sex didn't matter. Ver well written! :0)
Ayanna88 chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
I love this story! Oh, my goddess! Funny at the end and you could tell Hermione's stress all the way through. I will be suggesting it to some of my family as a must read story. Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
:-)
Thepriceofbeingaddicted chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Great work! You're a wonderful writer. This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
"Blaise seems like a very nice girl" WHAT THE FUCK?!
Blaise is NOT a girl! It's a boy!
prose.titute chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Can't review the same chapter twice but just dropped by again to say:
Oh God, I forgot about Filch's line at the end of the story completely!
I remember the first time I ever read this I laughed so fucking hard! Brilliant. You are a very smart writer.
prose.titute chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
I recalled reading a fic a few years back, where Hermione was magically dared to seduce Professor Snape and that Snape felt obligated to inform Dumbledore about it because of the binding magic that compelled Hermione to fulfill the dare. I simply typed "hermione seduce snape" here in the search box, and something about your smooth username triggered my memory.
I wasn't sure if this was the site I first read it on, so I went to check if I'd reviewed this fic and when I saw a mention from another reviewer of Draco being dared to smooch Filch, I knew I'd found the right story! I'm so happy I've found it again. It was exactly what I was in the mood to read. :)
I googled your username and 'fictionalley' and decided to read it there, for old times sake. I used to read exclusively on that site when I first discovered fanfic. :)

Thank you for this lovely story. I remember it made me feel really sad, but it interested me a great deal the whole way though. x
Me chapter 6 . 12/23/2014