Reviews for Truth or Dare
:-)
Thepriceofbeingaddicted chapter 12 . 3/15
Great work! You're a wonderful writer. This is hilarious!
"Blaise seems like a very nice girl" WHAT THE FUCK?!
Blaise is NOT a girl! It's a boy!
prose.titute chapter 1 . 2/19
Can't review the same chapter twice but just dropped by again to say:
Oh God, I forgot about Filch's line at the end of the story completely!
I remember the first time I ever read this I laughed so fucking hard! Brilliant. You are a very smart writer.
prose.titute chapter 12 . 2/19
I recalled reading a fic a few years back, where Hermione was magically dared to seduce Professor Snape and that Snape felt obligated to inform Dumbledore about it because of the binding magic that compelled Hermione to fulfill the dare. I simply typed "hermione seduce snape" here in the search box, and something about your smooth username triggered my memory.
I wasn't sure if this was the site I first read it on, so I went to check if I'd reviewed this fic and when I saw a mention from another reviewer of Draco being dared to smooch Filch, I knew I'd found the right story! I'm so happy I've found it again. It was exactly what I was in the mood to read. :)
I googled your username and 'fictionalley' and decided to read it there, for old times sake. I used to read exclusively on that site when I first discovered fanfic. :)

Thank you for this lovely story. I remember it made me feel really sad, but it interested me a great deal the whole way though. x
Me chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Zambini is a boy
uwishuwerecool chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
will there be more is hermione pregnant ?
TheDemonLady chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Awwwwww...
more? Please?
BPsycho chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Wait, why does she shed a tear for Snape in five years? Did I misread that? I need to know!
mitch404 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Does this have a sequel?because its really good
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I think it's cool how you posted Blaise as a girl, but J. K. Rowling had actually written that Blaise is a boy, as portrayrd in the movies. However, in your context I think a the reader we can envision Blaise to whatever gender we like. But I remember reading something from J. K. Rowling who said that Blaise is pire blood and stuff an hates muggles and miggle-borns. I don't know if you knew that or not. But either eay I think it is a fantastic chapter and shows that all Slytherins are not idiots with their heads on their arses at times. It shows him at least recognising he doesn't have the worst of the batch. Anyway, I just thought youoght want to know (though you prolly already did). Fantastic story so far, and it's brilliant. Molto-bene!
YunaNara chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
that was soooo funny I ROTFLMAOd so hard I couldn't breathe. will there be another chapter?
deedeelizlove chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I thought that Blaise Zabani was a girl?

if i am wrong then please excuse my question and curiosity.
SocietysSake chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Seriously, I love you! This is by far my favorite HGSS fanfiction! Thank you!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
So Snape let Hermione go, I slightly ship Draco and Filch, and, apparently, someone kissing Filch has happened before. Interesting. Anyway, lovely conclusion to a brilliant story, plot and enticing storyline.