Reviews for The Emerald of Fate
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 1/5
Ultra evolution, mega evolution, same thing.
some guy chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Can you make a new chapter?
Electricprincess889 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
The sequal you did was really great! You should write more to the story. Never give up with your plans. They only thing that I would change would be to not type it in bold. It might just be me but the bold type hurts my eyes. Anyways, if you keep on writing, i'll keep on reading. Best of luck too you!
Wayne chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
Wow!This storay is wicked!I always wanted Misty off the picture and Ash gets to mairy someone exept her cause she's know,always hiting and shouting on Ash and deserves it anyways.
Gren Maju Da Eiza chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
was right i would of never guess of a human/pokemon relationship but i liked the story
Chris chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
I love the story, but I didn't like how you mad Ho-oh evil.
Mr.Evil chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
so much anger hate and jealousy,i had to say i brought a tear to my eye on how beutiful all that was. its still a funny thought with the human/pokemon thingbut good story none the less
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
no offence just let me get this out of my system LOL a human a and a pokemon LOL its so funny i cant breath LOL it seems so strange LOL OK now thats out of my system it was a good story good plot, lots of heart breaks and jealousy, my favorite. well anyway good chapter on to the next
DJ Rodriguez chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Well, this was really cool! Sorry if its been long since I reviewed. Please forgive me. In any case, nice work here! I see that some others like this pairing. Jeff, you cool! Keep it up!
Yersi Fanel chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Cool Story, you write Misty ash a Bich, o well that don't afecct me XD Ash/Latias 4 ever!
Yersi Fanel chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
So Beatiful and sweet Fic, I love this story, AshxLatias for ever!
Lain Mikado chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I like! Though I'm not really a Poke'mon fan... This was still pretty good!
Mr Panda chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Another beautiful chapter! Like the first one, this chapter filled me with fuzz. (don't ask) I also liked how deliciously evil Misty was throughout the story. Keep up the great work!
ZRO4825 chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Good chapter Jeff, once again. _

Makes me feel kind of guilty for not working on my story much, lol...damn writer's block. .
worenx chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
*Shudder* I never thought Misty could be so evil! And Ho-Oh with the emerald of hate? I love it! Another perfect story by the swordmaster! And thanks for advertising New Beginnings, I think it needs it. Anyway, yeah, great ending!