Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Lolerator chapter 47 . 2/27
Wow! I enjoyed this story SOOOO much! Good job on it! Am going to read the sequel now! :D
Blushing One chapter 10 . 2/8
I normally do not review this much but this Maturo Auctus concept is really fascinating, I am curious what is going on with his body in the other dimension though. Also, I am sorry but I have to say something with this chapter, the spelling is really bad here. This one was almost painful to read at times. I am not trying to be rude or mean, I am just trying to tell you how bad it was with this chapter. For one thing, you spelt Salazar wrong the entire time. Once again, sorry for coming off rude, I wasn't quite sure how to sound constructive.
Blushing One chapter 9 . 2/8
I apologize if this comes across as a flame or rude, I do not intend it to come off as such. I am glad you explained that Petunia was dead and that was why the wards fell. Some authors do not explain and it leaves gaping plot holes. The fact that the shield can block killing curses seems a bit much to me unless it is not very powerful wizards casting it. I think it ruins a lot of the premise of the prophecy if Harry can just block the killing curses Voldemort sends at him. That being said, it totally makes sense for the torture curse, especially for why and how it works. Otherwise, apart from spelling and grammar mistakes this is well done. I am really enjoying the story so far. I am curious though, are Harry & Ron co-captains for Harry's safety only? Thanks!
kenneth.williams.56884761 chapter 31 . 1/2
A really good story so far, a couple of miss spelled words but an amazing story.
Lightningstorm9 chapter 47 . 8/25/2013
Awesome story! But why did you have to kill off Snape? Why couldn't the potion be a portkey... Severus would have been an amazing ally in the war against Voldemort. Oh well what's done is done. Still nice story.
Talanne chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I don't understand why you felt the need to start turning everyone into some kind of superwizard. O in potions for everybody? Even Neville, who probably isn't stupid but could not possibly have learned anything in classes with him being so afraid of Snape (Snape was even the form of his bogart). So he pretty much got an O by studying by himself? Why did you do it? It's not like you need every gryffindor in potion classes to make them entertaining. I don't think you can fit Aurortraining into this story so that's not it. So why do you need all of them to be some sort of geniuses? And Ron? Now he's smarter than all of them combined? Normally his function is to love his friends and suport them any way he can but now you've taken him to what Hermione is.. the brains of the outfit. So where does that leave Hermione? Did you do that just so you'd feel more comfortable bringing them together at some point of the story? I've got a pretty bad feeling about this.. soon you're going to have Neville doing "very powerfull wizard" kind of magic that comes out of nowhere.. previously in five years we've seen him, he hasn't done pretty much any magic. And now he's on par with Harry? And the phoenix wand. Why? Is it suddenly going to be the third brotherwand out of Faweks? Eventhough Ollivander clearly said that Faweks only gave two feathers. Neville isn't the one Voldemort chose so he hasn't got power that Voldemort knows not. Voldemort did not leave a part of himself into Neville so why would a phoenix wand suddenly choose him? Why? The only thing you can do now, when the good side gets two exellent and powerful wizards and Ron with the knowledge of one of the greatest wizrd in two hundred years, is to give the bad side similar people or this is going to get boring really quickly.. Let's see how far I can keep reading this..
lyaser53 chapter 47 . 4/19/2013
great stuff i'll be reading more from you I hope
Epeefencer chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
So Harry is now Ginny's brother? That will make their relationship most interesting.
dragonlordrb chapter 47 . 11/2/2012
Not much about the Heir of Gryffindor.
Jimbocous chapter 46 . 8/24/2012
Interesting in many respect, and overall very nicely written! Thanks for a great read. Hoping that there is a sequel to this one, so off to see about that now. Again, thanks!
patronusmagic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Comma in last paragraph instead of period.
DawnBlazeAbigail99 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Before I made an account on I read a lot of very good fanfictions that I have forgotten the names of since then, and now I've discovered another one! This is one of favorite AU Sixth Year fanfictions (I read a lot of them), and despite taking a little long to read it, I love it!
jaqjaq123 chapter 47 . 6/29/2012
whats going on with the sequel now that book 7 is out :)
Lily Luna chapter 43 . 5/19/2012
I love this, but I don't understand how the trunk operates. It sounds as if all the rooms are on one level. And you've only assigned the lower levels...if there are seven levels what about the top ones?
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »