Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Another reason why Harry should have taken out Riddle when he had him, to be honest Harry is now at fault for any future deaths occurring after letting Riddle go.
DaveC chapter 46 . 4/2
I like this story but must have my say. Well Harry had him, twice, but didn’t keep him ...why ever not,unless there’s a few more to die...?
DaveC chapter 40 . 4/1
Again it’s tainted with a four way love pact. As far as Harry in this story has not even touched Ginny, I don’t see why you would be bringing in a four way love pact so close to the it’s someone’s grotty mind.
DaveC chapter 38 . 3/31
It’s Merry Christmas, not Happy C
DaveC chapter 2 . 3/27
Yes sir ill be a good boy yes sir yes sir yes sir why cant Harry just get trained without bowing to Dumbledore this makes the story so long and boring, you have been given a boom!
I love these story’s but some do lack umpfff. But i’m Still reading.
Good Nice
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Good Nice
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Good
bellalib chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
The adoption of Harry is stupid! So now you are going to have him getting it on with his sister. WTFE
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I'm trying to figure out how stories have don't remember downloading showed up on my downloaded list. I feel like I have read this one already as well, but I'm not sure. I've read so many that they all run together now. I guess I'll try it again and see.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/27/2017
excellent story but Norbert was female
Guest chapter 47 . 11/18/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
Lord Kuchiki chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Can't wait to read this story
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »