Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
athenakitty chapter 18 . 2/10/2004
Just a review for this evening? Harry's patronus have a little more juice in it? A lot of patronus charms? How will the lesson on the specialize charm go?
athenakitty chapter 17 . 2/10/2004
Freinze is teaching only Harry, Ron and Neville? Is Wizarding psychology the same as muggle version? How did Dobby and Winky get into the seventh compartment of Harry's trunk? Harry's surprise about heaing the Potter family vault? Everybody's taking a break?
MioneGreen chapter 18 . 2/10/2004
Wonderful chapter. I look forward to more.
Update soon
HermioneGreen
Baellista chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Just finished reading through, and you've got a rather good story on your hands. I applaud you for it! I loved reading it, and didnt see much at all wrong with it even though a major point in the story was something I DETEST in stories. The whole Harry stepping out of time and learning practically everything. yuck.
Anyways, I'm adding you to my favorites, and I will keep reading :)
MioneGreen chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
A most wonderful chapter. I look forward to more.
Update soon
HermioneGreen
TuxedoMac chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
this was a really nice one and i thought it was a bit much with the order induction so i will waite to see whats next.
TuxedoMac
Nefertiri Riddle chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Great chapter!
ecclefechan chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
You have a great story and I hope you update soon. I have one comment, you spelt mi lord incorrectly. The word 'mi' is supposed to be spelt my. I hope this can be used for future reference.
ohmygod chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
you dumbass you have Harry romantically involved with his sister...incest is illegal just in case you didn't know hahahahahaha!
athenakitty chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Winky and Dobby is enjoying themselves? Neville's complimented on his potion ability? All accepts the order? Harry goes over about what happen? A thousand year old prophecy is known? Gyrffindor left his hing for the heir? Ron and Ginny is upset about a certain new person? A new moment in history? Dumbledore at a loss for words? Ginny enlightens Ron on a few things?
Archangel-PR chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
You have kept me on my toes, great writing excellent plot and great imagination. Keep it up and keep me guessing, I like this ff alot and will love to see more as time goes by.
captuniv chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Very cool induction. Loved the conversation with the Fat Lady. Ginny's little discourse to Ron explaining Hermione's fears and habits was quite enlightening. Very nicely done. Keep up the great work and keep this story coming!
Melindaleo chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Okay, minor quibble here. I'm not ready to forgive Percy. He casually threw away a wonderful family for power. What would Harry give for a family like that?
Soo, Percy is a good guy, Snape is now a good guy, well he always was I guess, but he's been defanged. Who's next? Malfoy? Too much good guys. Obviously Voldemort is the Big Bad, but you need day-to-day antagonists to keep it interesting.
washedout chapter 16 . 2/9/2004