Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Archangel-PR chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
You have kept me on my toes, great writing excellent plot and great imagination. Keep it up and keep me guessing, I like this ff alot and will love to see more as time goes by.
captuniv chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Very cool induction. Loved the conversation with the Fat Lady. Ginny's little discourse to Ron explaining Hermione's fears and habits was quite enlightening. Very nicely done. Keep up the great work and keep this story coming!
Melindaleo chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Okay, minor quibble here. I'm not ready to forgive Percy. He casually threw away a wonderful family for power. What would Harry give for a family like that?
Soo, Percy is a good guy, Snape is now a good guy, well he always was I guess, but he's been defanged. Who's next? Malfoy? Too much good guys. Obviously Voldemort is the Big Bad, but you need day-to-day antagonists to keep it interesting.
washedout chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Oh...interesting!
solar chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
great chapter!
alueua chapter 15 . 2/9/2004
Enjoyed this chapter. I loved the part with Harry and Neville trying to picture Snape in the outfit Tonks had after the curses. :)
TuxedoMac chapter 15 . 2/8/2004
this was good. i was watinig to see what would happen with potions and it was a nice way you did it. also i was wondering how long it will take hist knowlage he got wile dead or whatever you wnat it to be tp come to him.
TuxedoMac
athenakitty chapter 15 . 2/8/2004
Ron mention about Charlie knows on nasty Ginny's temper is? Dumbledore gives Dobby a directive to feed Harry? McGonagall's nervous? Snape's very resentful? Harry sort of apologize to Snape?
captuniv chapter 15 . 2/8/2004
Hmm, could this possibly be the first signs of a thaw in Snape's relations with the Gryffindors? Neat! Keep it coming, this is great!
EbonyFirePhoenix chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
it was good but there were parts of chapters missing, i think once in the he meets his mother again or somewhere along thos lines and # to see more of the story
Foxfur chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
Great story! I've cried. I've laughed. And I can't wait for more!
CrimsonRageX chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
GO harry lay the moves on ginny
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
so far i've only read the first 2 chapters but it seems good, dont worry, i'm going to finish it. dunno why but i couldnt get into the review box, let alone see it, at the bottom of the screen for chapter 2, oh well. well, few things on the religion topic:
1) the Jewish religion is called Judiasm.
2) the Muslim religion is called Islam.
3) Islam and Christianity are sometimes called "the daughter religions of Judiasm".
the only reason i know all this is because i'm jewish and christian and i learned this at hebrew school. please dont take this as critisism but as futer knowlage. good luck and please continue!
Silvercrystal77 chapter 15 . 2/8/2004
WOW! This story just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the fifteen minute lecture Harry gives on the Polyjuice potion! I'm also really glad that Harry and Snape kind of have an understanding now. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
MioneGreen chapter 15 . 2/8/2004
A most wonderful chapter. I look forward to more.
Update soon