Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Excellent beginning! I wish Remus had really done this.
Jimbocous chapter 47 . 6/19/2009
Overall, very nicely done. Thanks for a fun read!
LillyRose95 chapter 47 . 6/13/2009
Brilliant story! Loved every bit of it. especially where Harry says"tuck in" brilliant anbd am looking 4ward to reading the sequel.
Mrs. Edward Cullen Potter chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
"Who's Prongs?" Harry demanded.

"Prongs was your father." The man said with a hint of sadness in his gentle voice.

"How did he get that name?"

"He got it by becoming an illegal animagus so that he could accompany me on full moons. His form was that of a stag." Harry thought for a moment. Wormtail would know these things. He needed some way of verifying this man's identity. Then it hit him. It wouldn't be nice if this truly was Remus and he hoped he would understand but it was necessary. "Who is Wormtail?" Harry asked, almost spitting the words out in disgust.

The man's face darkened and his eyes flashed angrily as he grimaced at some internal demon. "Wormtail," the man spat, "is a no good traitorous rat that goes by the name of Peter Pettigrew."

Pettigrew would have told voldemort that!
anemix chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
Great story. You go a little overboard with the 'soul mates' and the religious bits, but otherwise it's really good. I didn't understand how the universal spell shield I think is called the Harry-Hermione-Lupin-Padfoot Charm works at all. I also didn't understand the muggle religion in the charms they're making.

I also think you took the blood-bonding too lightly. They don't even know each other and yet they are being bound together for life!

Besides these annoyances of mine, your story is really good and more realistic in the fighting than the 7th Harry Potter book. I think the way Voldemort died was lame. You are a really good writer and I hope to be reading your sequel soon!

(\/)

love it
Jamr chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
4 chapters and harry hasnt whooped a DE yet... Im getting sleepy very sleepy
Neumzie chapter 33 . 1/5/2009
"You now have the right to add Prince Emric's name to your own just as Ron and Neville have the right to add Woodring's and Onric's names to theirs."

that was a bit of an awkward place to leave off and the only thing i really have a problem with is that becoming a blood brother with someone is very personal. its something best friends who are pracitically siblings do, not near strangers. i know its for an alliance but thats still to personal for someone as private as harry to undertake
Neumzie chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
ah, narnia...how i love thee lol
Andrew chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
This Fic is one of my favorites... I've reread it almost 6 times... One thing you can do is be less... to the point/improve the flow
Falconis Umbra chapter 47 . 11/13/2008
Graet Fiction.

Here my note for you that I read your fiction.

I was enyoing the reading and look forward to the sequel.

Greet CG
David Fishwick chapter 47 . 9/20/2008
Excellent idea and thanks for writing.
christytrekkie chapter 47 . 7/20/2008
This was a completely amazing story I love your writing skills and your imafination I look forward to reading the sequel.
choirsinger chapter 5 . 7/2/2008