Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Saissa chapter 8 . 2/18
How come Neville doesn't get any birthday presents - apart from one book that is mentioned - or a birthday party?
Saissa chapter 4 . 2/18
Now what the heck would Harry still be using a quill and ink when he is living in the muggle world? He should be using a pen and paper. so should Hermione. She too is muggle raised.

In the wizarding world, you use quills, no problems.

But in the muddle world, we use PENS and Pencils!
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/18
I dunno - Is it so wise for Harry to still be trysting Dumbledore at this late stage?
HG4EVER69 chapter 11 . 1/27
Just read chapter 11 and this will be the last. How do you plan on Harry and Ginny being together if the Weasleys adopt Harry. You need to look up what an adoption is. With the adoption they are brother and sister. Why did you not just have them be his guardian.
nayin17 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I'm glad Harry is with the Weasley's now
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Neville is okay but I don't like that it's him who is becoming Harry's sidekick
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Honestly the way Harry and Ginny's relationship progresses is ridiculous. She wrote to him ONCE and she suddenly "understands everyhthing hes going through" and he calls her a "brave young girl." God, i cant stand that.
Matthew Graham chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Looks like harry is starting to really fall for ginny I am not entirely sure that he knows what he is getting himself into. I may write a sequel to this called Heiress of Gryffindor that follows this same line, with the authors permission of course. Anyone know how I can contact him and ask?
Matthew Graham chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I think that Harry allowing Ginny to get her own owl was awesome. i wonder what he will do for her next. I think he's starting to fall for ginny watch out harry you're in for a wild ride.
Matthew Graham chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Harry and Ginny seem well on their way to getting together. thart is good.
Matthew Graham chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Still waiting for Harry and Ginny to get together.
Matthew Graham chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
good chapter.
Matthew Graham chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This chapter was good I think that it could be better can't wait to read when Harry and Ginny get together.
Luisa chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
James is actually in year three or four because you forgot about Albus.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
I loved your story going to start to read the sequel now thanks for writing :)
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »