Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Matthew Graham chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I think that Harry allowing Ginny to get her own owl was awesome. i wonder what he will do for her next. I think he's starting to fall for ginny watch out harry you're in for a wild ride.
Matthew Graham chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Harry and Ginny seem well on their way to getting together. thart is good.
Matthew Graham chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Still waiting for Harry and Ginny to get together.
Matthew Graham chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
good chapter.
Matthew Graham chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This chapter was good I think that it could be better can't wait to read when Harry and Ginny get together.
Luisa chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
James is actually in year three or four because you forgot about Albus.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
I loved your story going to start to read the sequel now thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 47 . 7/14/2014
Loved it.

Keep writingas life allows...
Guest chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
This was a great story but I must say that the ending was a little wierd
Guest chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
great prank that Harry and Neville pulled on there professors
Roxyrulez1111 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Lolerator chapter 47 . 2/27/2014
Wow! I enjoyed this story SOOOO much! Good job on it! Am going to read the sequel now! :D
Blushing One chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I normally do not review this much but this Maturo Auctus concept is really fascinating, I am curious what is going on with his body in the other dimension though. Also, I am sorry but I have to say something with this chapter, the spelling is really bad here. This one was almost painful to read at times. I am not trying to be rude or mean, I am just trying to tell you how bad it was with this chapter. For one thing, you spelt Salazar wrong the entire time. Once again, sorry for coming off rude, I wasn't quite sure how to sound constructive.
Blushing One chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
I apologize if this comes across as a flame or rude, I do not intend it to come off as such. I am glad you explained that Petunia was dead and that was why the wards fell. Some authors do not explain and it leaves gaping plot holes. The fact that the shield can block killing curses seems a bit much to me unless it is not very powerful wizards casting it. I think it ruins a lot of the premise of the prophecy if Harry can just block the killing curses Voldemort sends at him. That being said, it totally makes sense for the torture curse, especially for why and how it works. Otherwise, apart from spelling and grammar mistakes this is well done. I am really enjoying the story so far. I am curious though, are Harry & Ron co-captains for Harry's safety only? Thanks!
BROMBROS chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
A really good story so far, a couple of miss spelled words but an amazing story.
1,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »