Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Jecht Stream chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Your main summary doesn't tell me anything about your story so I skimmed through the first chapter out of curiosity. And I don't know whether I'm right or not but it seems that Harry is getting outside help from his 'adult friends' teachers etc. So I'll give the rest a miss as I like independent fics where he uses his cunning and stops being the bug under everyone's shoes. Plus whiny guilt ridden Harry fics have been done to death. Why does he always think that everything the bad guys do is his fault? I reckon its all of the abuse and conditioning from the Dursley's since since he was little they blamed him for everything bad that happened. (That's why I don't like Dumbledore). Well sorry about the little rant I'm sure your story is probably good but I can't stand to read all of the whining, it does my head in. Its the same with Bella from Twilight, these lead characters need to get more of a backbone like Percy Jackson lol!
Aberdeenshire chapter 47 . 8/6/2011
Oh my! I have reveled in your story! It was absolutely wonderful. You have all the characters down, as well as all the details of JK Rowlings books. I really appreciated the details, and thoroughly enjoyed the twist that you put into your story. When will you be adding to this? I look forward to reading more, and to see how you complete your alternate version. Thank you so much for being so creative, and for being such a fine writer!
Silverdragonstar chapter 27 . 7/26/2011
The prank duel has to be the funnest piece of fan fic I have ever read! It took me twice as long to read this chapter as normal due to laughing so hard. Thank you
Silverdragonstar chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
Dementor Delights love the irony of the name! Also you have put a lot of research into the passage that outlines the charm. I was fascinated by how you wove so many aspects of thought/religion/belief together to arrive at the charm. Very well done. I am enjoying the story so far.
Silverdragonstar chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Great b day party for both Nevelle and Harry! Also I like this Petunia better.
Silverdragonstar chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
The pranking type of spells and strategy makes you almost feel sorry for the bad guys! I am so glad Neville and Harry both are training extra. Story is great so far. Cheers
twilightblows-21 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
i really like the story so far. though i do have a complaint! i think its really iratating that Harry is such a cry baby! he's always looking down and cries at the first sign of talking about the DoM! its really grating my nerves cuz Harry would never cry so easily!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good story
hazelnuticecream chapter 47 . 4/17/2011
I would just like to say that this was an amazing storiy to read. I am a life-long fan of harry potter and the way that you seamlessly incorporated the art of war and the harry potter world was a treat to read. You built off of the series (I love how albus' many names were that of his blood brothers) but you're new ideas (like the state harry was in when he learned from the founders) was truly creative and inspiring. I also particularily love the spiritual muggle/wizard basis and theories used, especially in creating the potter charm and modified patronus spell. There is so much good to say, which is why I waited till the very end of reading the story. You are an extremely talented writer and I hope you continue. Thank you for writing this story.
Poseidon93 chapter 47 . 3/31/2011
Great story! I love it, nearly even more so then J.K.s' story

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
kittykatkitkat chapter 47 . 1/20/2011
i loved this story
Anna C. Black-Potter chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Tishica chapter 47 . 8/5/2010
amazing effing story! thanks for writing )
ummm chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
this whole other side of the veil thing makes no sense. i mean its one thing if it just contained all the people that are dead, but how are the people fromt the future there?
AramilOniasha chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
If they are looking for muggle methods of blocking a curse then why are they studying spiritual theories? WHy not look into technologies or mindane shields?
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »