Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
stacygrrl2002 chapter 46 . 12/10/2015
well, that makes no sense at all. I understand that Harry wans Tom to suffer and pay for all the hurt and damage he has caused. But, he had him, and had him locked in a bind, twice, and then to release him to continue his rampages? Why? They could have found some way to control Tom, until justice was available. If a single person is hurt or dies from now on, it is on the all mighty Harry's page, his responsibility. That makes him no better than some manipulative, egomaniac we all know. Just makes no sense at all.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/23/2015
Honestly one of the best fan fictions I have ever read!
MissNikita chapter 44 . 11/10/2015
I am saddened Severus died, but it seemed like the only possible way for his story to end, I am just glad he died a different man and everybody knew him
MissNikita chapter 41 . 11/10/2015
Bugger, you made me cry, I love Sirius' character so much
Blazeb79 chapter 47 . 7/26/2015
Great story, a little too pg13 for my taste but really good.
nayin17 chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
I like your Ron here than the usual jealous and overprotective one
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Nice beginning. The only thing is Remus calling Harry 'cub'. I honestly don't know how that got started. A young wolf/dog is a pup. It would make more sense for Remus to use that term instead.
kilhah chapter 44 . 5/31/2015
Why snape I know at first he was mean but no one should die like that I know it's just fiction but that is so scary I would have fought to no matter what year I'm in
Tartarus13 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
They are way way way too ooc
Elimentalist chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
Hello,

I really appreciate your commitment to the story and respect you for writing not one but two HP FFs. But I want to let you know a few things.

I felt really irritated as I was reading because you did not seem at all interested in explaining details. You seem to be in such a hurry to proceed with the story that you are skipping the most important parts. Like the battle at Diagon Alley. A full blown battle between 53 Death Eaters and a few aurors with Harry and Neville was done and dusted in 2 paragraphs. I wish you wouldn't just report things, but actually go into details. It was a bit silly reading about such a full blown battle and less than 30 seconds later reading about them picking out owls.

Also the whole deal with the defensive charm. When you started with that arc about the three of them looking into muggle theology, I was very excited and interested in this unique and highly plausible theory. But you again abandoned the story half way through and skipped to the result. Suddenly two 16 year olds and a professor who had no reasonable proclivity for charms had created the most powerful, wandless spell ever. Things like that really affects the readers experience. You must understand that while you put a lot of thought and spend a considerable amount of time writing a chapter, to the reader it is only a minute long. You need to think about whether the occurrences in a chapter make sense from a readers perspective.

Also, most of the secondary characters seem extremely shallow and their sole purpose so far seems to be to gaze lovingly and with admiration at Harry, or console him. Maybe you can invest in some time for their stories too.

When you are saying something for the first time, please don't just report it saying "Harry explained it for 3 hours". Thats OK if the same explanation comes up a second time and you don't want to repeat yourself. But the number of times you just said "they explained for an hour" was too high. Its like all the important bits are hidden from the reader. Also, when you say "For the next hour harry was explaining the charm in detail..." that one hour does not translate to real time. As a reader, the importance associated with a scene is determined by how much time it takes for us to read that scene. So when you spend half a chapter talking about Ginnys eye, which is supposedly a moment in their time, and just spend a line saying they fought for 3 hours, it twists our focus and makes the read less effective.

I am abandoning the story here. I genuinely appreciate you writing this. I hope I was respectful with my critique and that it helps you improve. I apologize if I was hurtful and would like you to know that if I was, it was unintentional.
Saissa chapter 47 . 2/18/2015
Definitely an interesting story...
Saissa chapter 31 . 2/18/2015
The Isle of WIGHT off the southern coast of England is NOT spelt like the colour white.
Saissa chapter 36 . 2/18/2015
Making a lifetime decision about whom you love is not something that any teenager should have to make.
Saissa chapter 29 . 2/18/2015
Second cousins - Yaaaay! Finally Harry has some blood relatives - again.
Saissa chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
Now I think Albus is asking far too much of Harry. Albus needs to be doing some of this stuff himself to do his part in this war.

I find it very convenient that Albus himself claims to not know a lot of this same stuff that he should have learned when he went through this same near death experience himself.
1,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »