Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Comma in last paragraph instead of period.
DawnBlazeAbigail99 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Before I made an account on I read a lot of very good fanfictions that I have forgotten the names of since then, and now I've discovered another one! This is one of favorite AU Sixth Year fanfictions (I read a lot of them), and despite taking a little long to read it, I love it!
jaqjaq123 chapter 47 . 6/29/2012
whats going on with the sequel now that book 7 is out :)
Lily Luna chapter 43 . 5/19/2012
I love this, but I don't understand how the trunk operates. It sounds as if all the rooms are on one level. And you've only assigned the lower levels...if there are seven levels what about the top ones?
Honoria Granger chapter 40 . 5/19/2012
Brian? JOSEPH? Not exactly the most evocative or High Elvish sounding names. Brian, maybe, but not Joseph. Yeah, my blood brother Joe the Elf...no. Just no. Otherwise, I'm enjoying the story, though I do wish your spelling would be better.
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Maturo Auctus is a great idea, but too much like the Sith thing of master and apprentice. And you didn't really tell us about how Harry counters the curse,how the thing he and Remus and Hermione were working on got resolved. Unless I missed it?
Honoria Granger chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
This is really good and clever, and very imaginative. But do check your spelling, please? Salazar, for one..
Harry Weaselbint is now broke chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Lovely how Weasel gets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now, isn't it?
anthony gregory chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
We enjoy this chapter! We like the idea of Harry teaching. We are looking forward to reading the rest of this story...on to the next chapter we go.
blewis61 chapter 47 . 4/17/2012
Amazing story. I am, however, exceedingly happy that the sequel is already ready as I am not sure I could have waited to keep reading.

I like the fact that you are making the war realistic in that even as powerful as Harry his he cannot keep everyone safe and the war is taking a heavy toll on the defenders. Too many stories that are written which include battles make Harry and the defenders almost invincible with only very light causalities and almost no deaths occurring on the the side of the light. While I want to see them succeed as much as anyone else this is simply not realistic and it is good to see that you have stayed truer to reality.

I am looking forward to reading the next story. Thanks for a great read!
blewis61 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I have been to engrossed in the story.

This chapter was rather unexpected, I was wondering when the "heir" thing would come in to play, however. I am interested to see how Harry's newfound skills come in to play. I like the fact that you are not making him all powerful all of the sudden, but instead having the lessons imbedded in him to become available when needed. It still makes him a bit of an uber Harry (not that I have issue with that) but it does so in a way that he has to work for it and still learn as he grows and matures.

Great story so far, I am really looking forward to reading on.
blewis61 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Alright, so I take back what I said about you being too hard on Dumbledore, you did a masterful job in this chapter of making the wariness that Harry feels understandable and at the same time giving Dumbledore the ability to redeem himself.

I do have one questions, why would Ron and Hermione not join Harry in dueling practice? I think Neville is a great choice as well, but I would expect those closest to Harry to be involved, and there are none closer than Ron and Hermione. Just a thought.

I am thoroughly enjoying the story and looking forward to reading more.
blewis61 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Interesting first chapter. I like your writing style in so much as the flow of your writing is very similar to what I would expect in a Harry Potter book. The one issue I do have is that you are a bit harsher on Dumbledore than I think is deserved. You are definitally not the first that I have seen do this, but I never understood it. True, he has manipulated Harry, and others, at times in order to reach the ends he desires, but he really does care about Harry and is trying to do the right thing. Maybe I can say that now because all of the books have been completed and so I have had the ability see Dumbledore's actions all the way through, something that wasn't true yet when you wrote this. That said, however, I am looking forward to reading more and seeing where you go with this story.
A random ballet dancer chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
I'd like to note that ballet, when you first start it, doesn't help you with leaps and jumps very much. However, it does help you with stamina. (PS THIS IS NOT A FLAME, it is merely a minor correction. Your story is actually quite nice.
HJPGMWHJGRBW chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
Fantastic plot and truly spectacular writing, but not much romance, which is odd because this is in the romance genre.
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »