Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Saissa chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
ooh genealogy. I love genealogy. Maybe Harry can find some new relatives!
Saissa chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
So this ethereal magic is like what the muggles call Astral projection?

An OOB (out of body) experience but its not an NDE (near death experience). He's already had one of those.
Saissa chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Why didn't Harry tell the entire class to think about a happy moment that involved the emotion of LOVE. It's not like it is a secret!
Saissa chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Albus apologising? He's apologised several times in the first 16 chapters alone...

And I don't think he has mentioned "the greater good" at all. There was one mention of the good but it was a different kind.

I hope that twinkle in his eyes is real and not a glamour charm...
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
2 weeks - got it!
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
I don't understand why Harry doesn't use or seem to know about guns and other military hardware. Guns and bullets will stop anyone using most kinds of magics.
Saissa chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Interesting way to learn everything he needs to know. I wonder who long he was unconcious for in the real world?
Saissa chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
How come Neville doesn't get any birthday presents - apart from one book that is mentioned - or a birthday party?
Saissa chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Now what the heck would Harry still be using a quill and ink when he is living in the muggle world? He should be using a pen and paper. so should Hermione. She too is muggle raised.

In the wizarding world, you use quills, no problems.

But in the muddle world, we use PENS and Pencils!
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
I dunno - Is it so wise for Harry to still be trysting Dumbledore at this late stage?
HG4EVER69 chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Just read chapter 11 and this will be the last. How do you plan on Harry and Ginny being together if the Weasleys adopt Harry. You need to look up what an adoption is. With the adoption they are brother and sister. Why did you not just have them be his guardian.
nayin17 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I'm glad Harry is with the Weasley's now
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Neville is okay but I don't like that it's him who is becoming Harry's sidekick
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Honestly the way Harry and Ginny's relationship progresses is ridiculous. She wrote to him ONCE and she suddenly "understands everyhthing hes going through" and he calls her a "brave young girl." God, i cant stand that.
Matthew Graham chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Looks like harry is starting to really fall for ginny I am not entirely sure that he knows what he is getting himself into. I may write a sequel to this called Heiress of Gryffindor that follows this same line, with the authors permission of course. Anyone know how I can contact him and ask?
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »