Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Saissa chapter 47 . 2/18/2015
Definitely an interesting story...
Saissa chapter 31 . 2/18/2015
The Isle of WIGHT off the southern coast of England is NOT spelt like the colour white.
Saissa chapter 36 . 2/18/2015
Making a lifetime decision about whom you love is not something that any teenager should have to make.
Saissa chapter 29 . 2/18/2015
Second cousins - Yaaaay! Finally Harry has some blood relatives - again.
Saissa chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
Now I think Albus is asking far too much of Harry. Albus needs to be doing some of this stuff himself to do his part in this war.

I find it very convenient that Albus himself claims to not know a lot of this same stuff that he should have learned when he went through this same near death experience himself.
Saissa chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
Neville and Luna's guardians (grandmother and parent) are respectively - Augusta Longbottom and Xenophilus Lovegood. These names are from Canon.
Saissa chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
ooh genealogy. I love genealogy. Maybe Harry can find some new relatives!
Saissa chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
So this ethereal magic is like what the muggles call Astral projection?

An OOB (out of body) experience but its not an NDE (near death experience). He's already had one of those.
Saissa chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Why didn't Harry tell the entire class to think about a happy moment that involved the emotion of LOVE. It's not like it is a secret!
Saissa chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Albus apologising? He's apologised several times in the first 16 chapters alone...

And I don't think he has mentioned "the greater good" at all. There was one mention of the good but it was a different kind.

I hope that twinkle in his eyes is real and not a glamour charm...
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
2 weeks - got it!
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
I don't understand why Harry doesn't use or seem to know about guns and other military hardware. Guns and bullets will stop anyone using most kinds of magics.
Saissa chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Interesting way to learn everything he needs to know. I wonder who long he was unconcious for in the real world?
Saissa chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
How come Neville doesn't get any birthday presents - apart from one book that is mentioned - or a birthday party?
Saissa chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Now what the heck would Harry still be using a quill and ink when he is living in the muggle world? He should be using a pen and paper. so should Hermione. She too is muggle raised.

In the wizarding world, you use quills, no problems.

But in the muddle world, we use PENS and Pencils!
1,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »