Reviews for Harry Potter, Heir of Gryffindor
Lightningstorm9 chapter 47 . 8/25/2013
Awesome story! But why did you have to kill off Snape? Why couldn't the potion be a portkey... Severus would have been an amazing ally in the war against Voldemort. Oh well what's done is done. Still nice story.
Talanne chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I don't understand why you felt the need to start turning everyone into some kind of superwizard. O in potions for everybody? Even Neville, who probably isn't stupid but could not possibly have learned anything in classes with him being so afraid of Snape (Snape was even the form of his bogart). So he pretty much got an O by studying by himself? Why did you do it? It's not like you need every gryffindor in potion classes to make them entertaining. I don't think you can fit Aurortraining into this story so that's not it. So why do you need all of them to be some sort of geniuses? And Ron? Now he's smarter than all of them combined? Normally his function is to love his friends and suport them any way he can but now you've taken him to what Hermione is.. the brains of the outfit. So where does that leave Hermione? Did you do that just so you'd feel more comfortable bringing them together at some point of the story? I've got a pretty bad feeling about this.. soon you're going to have Neville doing "very powerfull wizard" kind of magic that comes out of nowhere.. previously in five years we've seen him, he hasn't done pretty much any magic. And now he's on par with Harry? And the phoenix wand. Why? Is it suddenly going to be the third brotherwand out of Faweks? Eventhough Ollivander clearly said that Faweks only gave two feathers. Neville isn't the one Voldemort chose so he hasn't got power that Voldemort knows not. Voldemort did not leave a part of himself into Neville so why would a phoenix wand suddenly choose him? Why? The only thing you can do now, when the good side gets two exellent and powerful wizards and Ron with the knowledge of one of the greatest wizrd in two hundred years, is to give the bad side similar people or this is going to get boring really quickly.. Let's see how far I can keep reading this..
lyaser53 chapter 47 . 4/19/2013
great stuff i'll be reading more from you I hope
Epeefencer chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
So Harry is now Ginny's brother? That will make their relationship most interesting.
dragonlordrb chapter 47 . 11/2/2012
Not much about the Heir of Gryffindor.
Jimbocous chapter 46 . 8/24/2012
Interesting in many respect, and overall very nicely written! Thanks for a great read. Hoping that there is a sequel to this one, so off to see about that now. Again, thanks!
patronusmagic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Comma in last paragraph instead of period.
DawnBlazeAbigail99 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Before I made an account on I read a lot of very good fanfictions that I have forgotten the names of since then, and now I've discovered another one! This is one of favorite AU Sixth Year fanfictions (I read a lot of them), and despite taking a little long to read it, I love it!
jaqjaq123 chapter 47 . 6/29/2012
whats going on with the sequel now that book 7 is out :)
Lily Luna chapter 43 . 5/19/2012
I love this, but I don't understand how the trunk operates. It sounds as if all the rooms are on one level. And you've only assigned the lower levels...if there are seven levels what about the top ones?
Honoria Granger chapter 40 . 5/19/2012
Brian? JOSEPH? Not exactly the most evocative or High Elvish sounding names. Brian, maybe, but not Joseph. Yeah, my blood brother Joe the Just no. Otherwise, I'm enjoying the story, though I do wish your spelling would be better.
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Maturo Auctus is a great idea, but too much like the Sith thing of master and apprentice. And you didn't really tell us about how Harry counters the curse,how the thing he and Remus and Hermione were working on got resolved. Unless I missed it?
Honoria Granger chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
This is really good and clever, and very imaginative. But do check your spelling, please? Salazar, for one..
Harry Weaselbint is now broke chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Lovely how Weasel gets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now, isn't it?
1,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »