Reviews for Lizzie McGuire: Scream
lizzieGordo chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Lizzie and Ronnie?
Shinigami chapter 13 . 1/31/2007
*muses* If I recall the script correctly. Sam McGuire's past should return to haunt lizzie big tme in part 3! Does Lizzie has an older half-bro or sis out there? As for part 2-3. Try bring in more characters from the cast or the movie...
amanda chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
hi plz email me when scream 2 isdone.
amanda chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
i think that u should do a squeal to this story. plz email me when u do more stories.
amanda chapter 10 . 7/11/2004
i think it is jo mcguire.
Emerald Cheshire chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
You are extremely sick, and you are extremely twisted. Marry me.
themaskedmeeper chapter 13 . 4/17/2004
kate is a really good reporter! lol can't wait to see your preview of Scream 2! except i'm confused! did she or did she not kill Danny?
oh well i'll figure it out!
themaskedmeeper chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
Like i said b4! It's great! I never would have guessed Danny! i did kinda guess Ronnie though when he was "stabbed"! lol
U R So cool!
JesseFanAlways chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
omg its great! are u makin a sequel?
D.Torres chapter 13 . 3/2/2004
Let's see if the review system is working?
I hope I didn't confuse you readers to much with the epilogue.
Black Knight 03 chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
You did a good job. Not sure how your gonna do a sequel when you've killed half like half the cast, lol.
Sakura19 chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
So kool. I hope you get a chance to write a sequal.
Black Knight 03 chapter 12 . 2/28/2004
Interesting idea going with two killers. Lookin foward to the final chapter. I hope you explain what's been going on w/ Gordo. He's been hiding something and now a little hint at K/G. Your doing a great job with this.
Katmarajade chapter 12 . 2/27/2004
WOOHOO! I WAS SO TOTALLY ALL OVER THAT ONE! :-D YEAH! :) Ok, sorry- had to throw in that "tiny" moment of gloating- cuz I SO did call the Ronny/Danny duo, well, after my conviction that it was Lanny was proved tragically wrong(what's with the double-n, y boys? geez, Scream 2 will have to have a Benny, Donny, Kenny... haha... ok, done with that tangent... back to REVIEWING!) ANYWAY! explanation chapters are always important, and you did a good job! Did Danny really have no motive? That's so sick... for kicks is NOT a good excuse for killing people- well, not that there really IS a good excuse to EVER become a psychopathic serial killer... but you know what I mean. You brought GREAT joy to my heart when Gordo's leg moved- he's my hero! :) And I liked the exchange between him and Kate at the end- it was relationally confirming and a much needed momentary glimpse back into the "innocent" world they were all in before this whole situation began. Wow, Kate and Lizzie should get medals for marksmanship- who'd have thought that 2 suburbian teenage girls would be able to hit moving targets. Very impressive. I'm guessing they aren't exactly the NRA type so YAY to them and DOWN with evil killer people. GR! NO ONE can mess with Lizzie and Gordo or I get PISSED. They are SO meant to live happily ever after and all these psycho killers that want to stop that need to be eliminated (hmm... I'm started to sound a little crazy too- if I don't stop now you'll have ME staring as the killer in Scream 3 or something! haha!) Ok, this is super long- but your chapter was super good! So it deserves it! YAY to you!
Katmarajade chapter 11 . 2/27/2004
OK! (ten thousand and sixth time's the charm... yeah, technical difficulties have made reviewing this chapter NOT EASY!) Here goes: Creepy! ;-) had to throw that in, didn't I. We finally find out who the killer is- well, at least one of them... the other guy in the scream garb is still an enigma at this point... da da dum! Gordo cannot be the bad guy! no, no, no, no, no! He better not be dead- I would be so devastated... I might stop reading... ;-) There were a few more grammar mishaps in this chapter than normal- possibly because you were on a time crunch to appease the masses with this shocking revelation! We're shocked "AH!" I was kinda- but then again, I was sorta kinda expecting it after chapter what? The one with Ronny getting stabbed- was that 9? I think so. Whatever! ANYWAY! Way to keep us clueless til the end... :-D Mark of a good writer- when the readers don't KNOW what's coming, but once they KNOW they can look back and go "OH! Yeah, that works... duh!" So YAY to you. OK... sorry this review was so long in coming... but yeah... ok! Onto chapter 11- I'm hoping for some explanations! :) woohoo! YAY as usual- and double creepy! (to make up for my last review which did not have the word "creepy" in it- I'm slacking!)