Reviews for Destiny’s Ghost
GBTtown chapter 26 . 6/10
wonderful story that died an untimely death
Saga chapter 26 . 6/7
Please Continue writing your wonderful story
kid chapter 26 . 4/24
I love this story please please update soon
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update why won't you update update update update update please please please please please please update
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 3/14
Backwards writing was only moderately clever on the Mirror of Erised; for spell incantations it's pretty lame. If you can't make something up or use a latin translator to come up with something that sounds good, then you could always use an homage to some other great fictional story, like "Klaatu Barada Nikto" or "Treguna Mekoides Tracorum Satis Dee"
Noitamina chapter 26 . 2/13
I'm sad to see that you didn't finish this. If you ever feel you would like to, please know that your readers would thoroughly enjoy it.
ImpsDream chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I absolutely love this story. I wish you would continue it.
Annab23 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
This is the sweetest chapter I have ever see out of books and fan fictions! It Is amazingly writin and almost made me cry. great job. I am exitded to see what happens, and if it is anything like the past chapters it will be great.
NatNicole chapter 26 . 11/3/2014
Wow. Just... Wow. This fic is bloody AWESOME!

PS. I REALLY hope Harry/Evan won't have to kill the basilisk. It would be fun to read them having a conversation.
PPS. Why, exactly, does Tom Riddle have to prove himself to Voldemort? Is it coz Mr Butt-ugly has been in power all this time while Tommy's originally just a memory?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
awww.. why stop at 26 when 27 could have been better?! ugh. hate u. sniff
PotMarc chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Will you ever continue this fic ?
I hope so cause I like it so far
even if Harry/Evan seems a little ... sissy ?
I understand the empathy, but to this level ...
grurple chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
sooo very very good! the empath/seer idea.. way cool! update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love this story! I really miss it. :( It's only fic fic that made me like the Harmony pairing.

Anyway I hope you are well!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Please keep writing the story
Fenryka chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Love this story. Too bad it looks like it's abandoned...