Reviews for A Bond Unbroken
speed and write chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
It's getting exciting!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
BabyBeaver chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Another really good start that I'm eager to finish reading eventually. Hope your writer's block goes away soon! D
xXsomeone.will.bleedXx chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
awesome! hurry and update!
ice-connoisseur chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Hey.

This is pssibly one of the best Fillmore fics I'vecome across - give me a few days, and I'll be able to tell you for sure, since I'm working my way through them backwards.

You'vemastered both the arts of grammar, spelling, paragraphing, and basic presentation AND managed a decent plot too - so far I've only been able to find one or the other, in those that I'veread.

So WHY has it been...*does maths*...3 years, 3 months and about 3 weeks since you updated?

Please have a look at finishing it? Please? Give us something worth reading on here?

UPDATE!

Emma
Toplesslemon chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Okay, so you haven't updated in like 3 years (well, I'm being over-dramatic; 2 years and 8 months) but I thought I'd review and tell you how great I thought it was anyway. I really liked it. It's great! Would of been better to find out what would of happened though. It'll be in my head all week! I haven't got a change of convincing you to post another chapter, do I? I didn't think so. So, loved it and would have like to read more.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
gr8 story so far! plz update soon!
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
update, you cant just leave a story like that, Ingrid has to get better!
bluie chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
wow this is really good! please update!
We Have No Identity chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Could you PLEASE update?

You're leaving us in suspense!

Cool fic!
anon chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
I really like this story, and I hope that you complete it. Please?
SilverStormDragon chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Update! Update! Update!

...please?
MadxForxYaoi chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Make another chapter and make Fillmore and Ingid kiss.
MellonDrama chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
LOL! great way to end the chapter! 2 bad the apocalypse(sp?) never came and you never finished the story! gah! this is your second fic you haven't finished! shame on you! LOL loved it though!
brat226 chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Finish it!
Flava Sava chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Awesome chapter! and an even better ending! Can't wait till the next!