Reviews for Open Your Eyes
Fiorae chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i'm to lazy to sign in but..

That was so fucking awesome! So damn sweet! *squels* i love it! you word stories very well, ya know! so elegently!
Pyjamas chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
AW ! SO CUTE ! *goes all teary eyed* this is so adorable, i love it !
Misura chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
An Angsty, bittersweet story with a twist at the ending to make it happy. I like the way you had Malik talk to Ryou, kind of childish and for that reason somewhat disturbing (thus raising the Angst-factor and making the ending all the more lovely and relieving). A highly enjoyable read.
Yuugi Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I liked that! _ thumbs up !
..-YuugiYaoi-..
(If you like yaoi...read my story!)
shadadphilaro chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Hurray the eye's opened! that was great are you going to continue it?Please do it was amazing!
Kinlor chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Oh, it was a cute story! *smiles*
trivia-game chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Oh wow...this fic was scary! I thought for sure our wittle Ryou was gone! ;-; Lovely fic, and I love the "Open your eyes, love, a-and we'll go look at pretty things together" Gods, this was so adorable...
murai-sakura chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Ow, for a second there I thought it was gonna end sad, thank god it didn't cause it turned out to be a beatifull story. Poor Malik, poor Ryou... it's a beatifull fic.
Will you read mine too please? I know for sure they aren't as good as yours but they aren't that bad. Anyways, a really great job, keep it up
murai-sakura