Reviews for NOT QUITE A FAIRY TALE
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
Ares chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Welcome back, you have been sorely missed. You seem to have inside knowledge of Angel's thoughts. Well done. Loved the story. Forget Tamara, she is obviously a Spike fan and the selfish-pain-in-the-ass he is will get his comeuppance. Angel has sacrificed in everyway for the world. Buffy, Connor, Humanity in IWRY,and saved the world countless times. You convey his character down to a tee.
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Well done! Very nice insight into the inner workings of Angel's mind.
evan como chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
First off, I thank Tamara for her review. However, using her review to post a personal rant about Spike's place in the JossVerse has nothing to do with the content of my story or my writing ability. Please read "Not Quite a Fairy Tale" for yourself. I hope you enjoy it.
Tamara chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
First . Well written. However there are a few points. Spike death was a willing sacrifice , Angel's was to correct a disaster he made. Angel might have willingly died to stop Acathla but there wasn't time for him to make the choice. Spike's soul was willingly acquired , Angel's was not . Not to mention there were several times he seemed willing to lose it.
However , I can see why Angel would think things are equal because that's in his character and he seems unwilling to give up his status as "special".
I would have respected the character if when Spike showed up incorporeal , he tried to make a deal with Spike that if he got him solid again with the resources at his disposal then Spike would tell him how he got his shiny new anchored soul.