Reviews for Questing
winnie chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
haha this is funny! please write and publish and put the next story ! sooo funny. very. good. hi. bye. bye!
jcvalentine13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
lmao this was funny. Poor Lee, he was being abused through the whole story. Kazuya pouting when jun was making out with bryan was an adorable image. hahaha and him wanting to go shoe shopping.

Fave line: "No little girls allowed!" BRILLIANT. xDD
EeveeHearts chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Haha! XD

That made me laugh loads, can' wait to read more! XD
RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
You should continue this.
Zabuza Momochi chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Hahaha. Definitely should continue.
Incognito chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
LOL.

Brilliant.
Satu-D-2 chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
OH MY GOD! THAT IS HILARIOUS! It was all I could do not to burst out laughing in the middle of Extension English! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant.
LOLCLOSED chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
AH! So funny! Please continue! Although I don't think that it's a good idea to keep this in script format...I learned that the hard way...several times...-.-
Kairi Fighter chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Dude, dat chappy was off da hook man! Um, why am I talking like that? O_o I don't know... why am I talking to myself... am I insane? Yeah, I guess I am, but so are you... so let's be insane together... *huggles* _;

Oh yeah, I love your fanfic... lol... :P

*is sleep deprived, so this doesn't make any sense* YAY! :P
LOLCLOSED chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This was so frickin hilarious...i don't think i should have been reading it in the library, though...the Korean dude next to me started staring at me, seeing as i was laughing hysterically...'...You should continue this with other characters! This would be the best story EVER!
Lady Zeruel chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
*has suffocated from laughing so hard* X_x
Gai chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Heh, great Kazuya story.
Shadowsister chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Oh my. Funny!
I read some of your other one but couldn't be stuffed reviewing. Sorry
Thanks for all your reviews. The next chapter should be out be tomorrow.
I'm glad you like them.
kandisi chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the shore."
LOL, I really started laughing them. That was funny. Kazuya didn't really have the, err, best quest. Hehe.
-Sapph