Reviews for Tangled
Tango fan chapter 1 . 1/13
Beautiful :D xx
QOP chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
"whoever wrote that ought to be fricken crowned the next Beethoven or Mozart "

funny you should say that, because Por una capeza was actually inspired from Mozart's Rondo for violin and orchestra in C major, K. 373.
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow! The sensual detail adds much to my memory of the movie scene- the heart beat (his version of her smile) was beautiful.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, great poem! Loved it!
Lyra Jalen chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I love it! Imagery and tone beautiful...this is the best part of the movie, your poem did it justice.
Diivine chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Simply wonderful !
deleteacc0unt chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was great! ,sad but beautiful...
written2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
A wonderful piece. A delight to read.
Elcalion chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
The tango is Por Una Cabeza, by Gardel, as someone said, but if you want to get the version they used in the film, it's an instrumental arrangement by Astor Piazzola.
CE chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Song: por una cabeza

Written and sung by Carlos Gardel
elephants07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Wow, i thought i was the only person in the entire world to watch that movie. I liked your free form poem. Very nice.
Talina chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow, this is really beautiful. I like this scene too and I think you described it really good.
Eyphur chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Beautifully written.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Wow, this was very beautiful. The tango was my favourite part too and I can't even count how many times I've watched it. The music sent chills down my spine!
This poem is just as wonderful as the movie so I am going to add it to my favourites.
The Spastic Forkie chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
That is my favorite part as well. I loved the music. I just love tangos period. They're spiffy. Tangos make my heart go "squee!" Yeah...so did this fic. The words were just so powerful, man. Yeah, man. Spiffy! Sorry if it seems like I'm stalking you, I'm just stalking your stories. : D