Reviews for Foreign correspondence
blueyblonde chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
i love it
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I mean this as a review to the third chapter, but I've already reviewed there so hear goes. Well, March 2006 has come and gone, and you're back home, do you think that you'll update this, or leave it abandoned as the fabulous 'Siblings' was? I really like this beginning, and I think that you'd have hordes of enraptured readers if you do continue!
ilovelobsters chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Yay, I really like it so far. I hope that you will update often since it is now May 2006. (I can't believe that you got to go packpacking in New Zealand! You are so lucky!)
Lovelikethemovies chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
I love this story, and I think it'd be great if you posted in little chapters, and all, instead of leaving this to ... for lack of better words ... hibernate :p. Please, update, it doesn't matter if the updates aren't huge, but there's suspense, and the fic isn't going to be abandoned for a long period of time.

Cheers
Toniboo chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
please update in small chaps i love this fic and i dont want it to end! please update soon!
babytigercub15 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I like the lil bit at a time thing. you can keep us in suspence! ~.~
porcupineapple chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
I would feel selfish to ask you to use your money to update. I love the story so far, and would love to read more soon, but I can also wait, which ever suits you best.
Dagaqshi chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
hey so long as its eventually updated i dont mind waiting :) nine months aint that long or u can just do so now lol i like the story at least i now know why it hasent been updated latly :)
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
I know how it is to have limited computer time. Just post what you can. WHen you have the time and money. You could also try the local library. Sometimes you can sign up for a computer for at least a hour a day. That is what i do here in colorado. but i don't know about the library's there you could try it.
KarupinLvr chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
I love the story so far. Little updates would be better than nothing at all. Please continue writing.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
backpackin through new zealand? Sweet!

As for updates would be cool to have small ones...:)

I am looking forward to seeing more of this fic!
Nervepillen chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Dawn and Neville! *nod nod nod*

Ack, I would write something longer, but it seems that I'm out of time soon, let me try.

The story is great, perhabs a little quike? I think Buffy / Bill is good, I haven't many of those around. Spellings is good, I can see a story that can go on without getting annoying, and well, I think you've got something good going on here.

- Arthwen
KristiKristin chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
I've read this story on TTH and enjoyed it there as well. Do you still have plans to continue with it?
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
bababbababa im lovin it :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
great fic so far! please upate!