Reviews for The Sneaky Slytherin and the Redhead's Revenge
The King in White chapter 29 . 4/16
Great fic
Nova.8 chapter 29 . 4/7
I enjoyed the antics, mostly, of Draco and Ginny and there's always something entertaining, for me, about a Hogwarts, humour story where Draco is arrogantly sexy and Ginny is feisty sexy. It's a great combination and always makes me feel like I'm watching a good chick flick, romantic comedy in my head. :) thanks for sharing!
dianaanne chapter 29 . 4/5
Very funny story!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 29 . 3/20
Loved it! Kinda wished she would have told everybody they were dating, but still this was a very good story and I enjoyed every minute of it :)
Amrita Jana chapter 29 . 3/7
I loved this story... My most favorite part was the Mask scene in Hogsmeade...and the Blaise-Colin thing was so sweet... You are really amazing...
KieraRaelyn chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
"[...] you wouldn't know someone was gay even if he bit your todger off." remains one of my all time favorite lines. Cracks me up every time.

I love this fic. It's always fun to watch Draco chase Ginny. I love manipulative!Ginny. The relationship between Colin and Blaise is adorable, as well.
Juuh Malfoy chapter 29 . 11/12/2016
Such a good history! Really liked it, altough i think draco deserved to suffer a little more haha
Ginevra chapter 29 . 6/4/2016
Amazing!
benderchatko chapter 29 . 5/30/2016
I love this story! Really! It's funny, original, romantic and so spirituel! It was a pleasure to read it. Author, thank you for your great work on it! Marvelous!
mang0fruitblast chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Holy crap wow that was wow that was amazing! Loved that story and your writing is very nice as well!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
beautiful!
hedwig-rules502 chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
Beautiful story for an amassing couple
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
I know why I like this ship! It's cute, seeing the 'smooth and cool Slytherin Prince' find is match in a 'Sweet but spicy Gryffindor'
It's like mint and dark chocolate!
It. Just. Works!
TinaMaki chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
That was AWESOME!
One of my absolue favourites!
rangilla chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
Best D/G fanfic i've ever read!
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »