Reviews for The Sneaky Slytherin and the Redhead's Revenge
FieldHockey chapter 29 . 8/1
Holy crap wow that was wow that was amazing! Loved that story and your writing is very nice as well!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
hedwig-rules502 chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
Beautiful story for an amassing couple
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
I know why I like this ship! It's cute, seeing the 'smooth and cool Slytherin Prince' find is match in a 'Sweet but spicy Gryffindor'
It's like mint and dark chocolate!
It. Just. Works!
TinaMaki chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
That was AWESOME!
One of my absolue favourites!
rangilla chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
Best D/G fanfic i've ever read!
Chichay0624 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
omfg..i really like this story!
Memememe chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
Okay, so I just finished wading your AMAZING story and I'm wondering... Will you ever make a sequel to it? Because you are an amazing writer and I would thourougly enjoy to read a sequel to this marvellous story. Thanks.
MissKukyMonster chapter 29 . 8/17/2012
Great story! One of the best Draco/Ginny fics I have read!
ME D chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I read this story on .com a while back and I fell in love with it. I went back onto Wattpad to re-read it but it was gone! Thanks for posting it here though. It would be really helpful if at all possible you could re post it to Wattpad because I find it slightly more easily acessed than .net (no offence intended to ). Thank you so much for reading this over and if you can re-post it, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)
besemperadreamer chapter 29 . 5/9/2012
Amazingly written. I enjoyed a lot Draco's sneakyness and Ginny's personality. Their interaction is very entertaining ;-)
ShimmeringRaven chapter 29 . 2/10/2012
I didn't want this story to end! Your writting is amazing and this is one of the only draco fanfics that actually captured his personality correctly ( in my opinion anyway) I loved it so so so so so much and im immensly depressed that its over already :( Thank you so much for taking your time to write it for all of us and I will ritually read this fanfic over and over again ;)

Keep up the good writting :)
tacos chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
Reading this story had made me smirk like a Slytherin in the best of ways.
nizahere chapter 29 . 3/22/2011
hey, i love this story. I read it 'I-don't-remember-how-many' times. . . it's a great story. . why don't u make the sequel? ? ? in droco's 7th year n' ginny's 6th year. It would be great, wouldn't it? ? ;D
MitchCodyandLoliver chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
4th time I'm reading this story.
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »